Reliance Big TV DTH on pc?[vga set?]

• Thread starter Thread starter nimit_10
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9,799
i saw this kind of cable in the market...will it work???three pins go in the stb and the vga male in my lcd monitor..

shud work..

will it ? no conversion needed ? anyways.. I use tv tuner, and if you want to connect a PC later on to monitor, you can watch without removing cables and all.. if it is less than 100rs, you can have a try :D

I am also interested in this cable if it works with the monitor. If this cable works, then we can buy a 24" LCD monitor and use it as TV. There will be no need to buy an LCD TV with high cost.

I am also interested in this cable if it works with the monitor.

If this cable works, then we can buy a 24" LCD monitor and use it as TV. There will be no need to buy an LCD TV with high cost.

monitors wont have good image processing like TV and if u use a 24inch 1080p lcd monitor the picture quality will be bad.

i dont think monitors are any bad compared to television sets they have a better resolution.

well there are many 3rd tier lcd manufactures who give FHD lcds for the same price as first tier manufactures like Sony,samsung, Panasonic... HD lcds.

now dont forget that most top lcd manfactures use the same panels as some third teir manufactures,but the picture quality in 1st tier companies are better b'cause these companies spend millions of dollar to make there tv apart like eg sony.
sony in 2004 was lagging behind in LCD,at that time theres lcds was clealy beaten by sharp and samsung lcds,
but in 2005 sony started using samsung panel and they had to make their tv better then samsung that why they came up with BRAVIA(Best Resolution Audio Video Integrated Architecture)this was tailor made for lcds ,since sony lcds before 2004 used WEGA engine a image processing developed for CRT tv and wasnt cutting the mastard , people expect a lot when they by a premium brand like sony who clearly dominated the performance departement in CRT.hence bravia was made.
so lcd tv are far better then lcd monitors despite the monitors having a resolution advantage.dont forget most of the lcd monitors are TN based including 24inch FHD.

hey guys i bought that cable for 400 bucks and returned it in 2 hours as it did not work:wall:...my monitor is 22" viewsonic btw....so if some one gets success let me know.....btw i switched to big tv from tata...and there is not much diff in composite video...i was hoping to find a huge diff in component video but it did not work and now i'm using big tv with composite signal....:@

Back