Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,317
Thats true dude... he must be faking too. If someone is RIGHT then he/she has no problem proving it with proofs.I dont get time till evening but I saw in prime time and none of the channel were showing such news. Not even that small scroller at bottom of those channels. NO NEWS AT ALL.He is a fake, totally. Just another ordinary, forum heaps.

Thank you for sharing it with us and hope this info help others to know about it... By the way, does that website show correct details?

the vodafone dude in my sector who sell both Tata Sky and dish tv dabbas told me that reliance guys have told him that they are launching on july 15.

Cool... its still a bit far from here but hope this time they DO as they SAY! Any way, thanks for sharing this info.

... but hope this time they DO as they SAY!

they never said anything!

Good News Guys ---I want to clarify 1 thing before i say - "I dont know whether this is a rumour or a fact"I went to Reliance Mobile World today evening and asked for Reliance DTH demo or launch to a representative and he didnt know anything but he said that let me ask to my sir.He went to ask and they didnt understand what he was asking so i went there and there were 2 of his sirs.I asked - When Reliance DTH demo will be shown here?He said - What? What? What is DTH?I said - a dish..He said - Oh, ok... Big tv.. we will have a demo ready within 15 days and launch will be on a same dayAnother guy said - it will launch on 15thI asked - which 15th? June or July?He said - 15th June1st Guy said - i said, within 15 days, and so as its 15th June. It will launch and we will sell from here and will give you full services.Guys, i dont have a proof as i dont have any voice recorder with me (my 6600 dont record beyond 1min) else i would have given a proof. Sorry about it but those 2 guys seemed to be sure about a launch on 15th as usually happened with me that when i asked people "when BIG TV will launch and they used to ask - what is big tv?" and today i asked this guy "Reliance DTH" and he himself said "BIG TV" so this means, he knows what BIG is and he was saying with confidence.Lets hope, it happens! Have Fun. :thumb:

thats what the local dth dealer told me. but he added that he has been getting the same information from reliance people every 15 days so not really sure. but june 15 is currently the most likely launch date for reliance big tv.

this is a standard ploy by marketing people... say the "launch is soon" (like 15 days) so that people who are ready to buy will wait more and more... they dont want to lose many new customers to Tata Sky or others when they can delay their purchase and hope they will take big tv instead...but then again, dont shoot me if they actually do launch in 15 days... its just that i've been hearing it for many months now... so when it does eventually launch... every body will say "see? i told you that it will be only 15 days" ! :)

good... very diplomatic post... hope, they do as they say this time!

Back