Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,347
FAKE NEWS BOSS, I AM USING IT MAXIMUM CHANNELS ARE ON AIR NOW AND NO PROBLEM OF STB, THERE IS JUST ONE PROBLEM THAT THERE MOSAIC SCREEN SHOWS CHANNEL AND WHEN YOU SELECT THAT CHANNEL IT TAKES YOU TO SOME ANOTHER CHANNEL(MEANS IF YOU SELECT STAR PLUS IT TAKES YOU TO STAR GOLD) THATS A MINOR PROBLEM AND I THINK IT WOULD BE RACTIFIED VERY EASILY. AND REMOTE IS AWSOME IT CONTAINS MANY FEATURE'S EXPERIENCE IS JUST WONDERFULL, THEY HAVE INSTALLED JUST 2 DAYS BACK.:thumbsup:

This news is right because i am using big tv from one week and facing many problems. Ok follow this steps then check go to menu and select Set top box then Channel modulation put any value from 21-69 Your big tv will be Hang for long time and no any keys function. :madness:

Its funny that Hindustan Times is reporting such junk news

Some body give me the cc number for BIG DTH. :)

18002009001 Big tv Helpline No.:redface:

Big tv Picture Quality is Very Poor.

There are many problems with Big Tv Stb.

:wall:

^^ Anyways it does not make any sense to jump on to BIG DTH for an existing DTH cusomer. For them the strategy should be wait and watch. Anyways if BIG becomes a hit then TS and Dish will offer competitive services and tariffs. But for a want-to-be-a-DTH customer this may be a good oppurtunity if BIG provides the connection for lesser initial payment than others. :)

Back