Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,344
Guys,
Now its really happening there. They have set up a Redirection off from their home page to a sub folder.

Visit - a home page here bigtv.co.in (http://www.bigtv.co.in) and it will be redirected to their finished (and working) sub folder.

That means, this is gonna happen soon now!

I also called Customer Care (and talked with a Representative: Shoaib), and he said that it will be launched commercially by May end.

So, its gonna be a BIG MAY 08.

Yeh its good... now lets wait for a better (commercial launch) and the best output (quality and features)!!!!

well guys if u see the big tv stb pictured in the website its different from what i and many other have.:rolleyes:

So.. what are you trying to say on that??? Please, try and explain in details what you have on your mind...... Thanks.

So.. what are you trying to say on that??? Please, try and explain in details what you have on your mind......

Thanks.

well i am just curious ,whether its a new STB,that is going to replace the old one,which will solve the heating issue.

So you mean to say that you and many others have some sort of "faulty" STBs? and these new STBs shown on a website are improved ones?

So you mean to say that you and many others have some sort of "faulty" STBs? and these new STBs shown on a website are improved ones?

yeah thats the thought i have,the one showed in the picture could be the one for commercial launch.
well nowdays there are stb that are hybrid,which works with DVB-T(sattelite based) and IPTV based ,i wished they launched something like that so that we can say switch to reliance IPTV which is promising HD as the main trump card on their side.

Yeh and i also wish that they can give us INTERNET in future using a same (DTH) Dish!

Back