Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,339
Well they are not lunching it because of software problems like Remote is function slow then earlier. Once test done it will be avialable for all of us. Without testing no company lunched service.Also for image, It is done by webmaster not by Company.

website and all other web related stuff must have been developed in-house and not outsourced... i was trying to say that even a webmaster (who is working in a company itself and so as a company) cant afford to purchase images to be used on web???? why do they just steal it by googling around.... it doesnt look good that a giant company use a same image as few more local companies!!!

May be they bought the image from NIFD........how do u know that they have stolen it

coz on net... ppl usually google it and use it!!! no body asks "can i use?" :rofl:bottom line is --- why do they need to use a same image? they can get (or can buy) better than that image!!! it just that they wanted to rush up with a site and just got it ready... without caring who is designing and what they are using.... we even dont know whether NIFT has really bought that or even they are also using someone else's image!! now the worst thing can happen.. that whoever is an owner of the image can claim for money for using a copyrighted material..

simple,its probably a stock image. U know what i mean designgraphic? Sites which sell images taken by professional photographs, once u buy that image u can use it where ever u want and as many times as u want...like when i want to go photoshopping i buy images from stock sites and then photoshop them so i can make posters n all. thats what i think is going on here.

if they bought it from stock image websites then what a co-incident!!! but there are few other which i saw in local newspapers as well (so i guess, they did not buy it but just copied from other sites) any way... doesnt matter to us :confused:

yeh..... tell me 1 thing.... there is a shop near by my place with R-PCO.. yesterday eve, i went there and enquired... he already purchased BIG tv connection at his place in that pco offer. he told me that offer is closed but he may try for me to get me a connection (as he has 3 pco connections and he used just 1 to take a bigtv at his home)... what i want to ask.. even if he makes it for me and someone gets ready to give me a connection - shall i really go for it? because - in that pco offer, they gave them the previous STBs which were faulty (heating up, hanging off, remote probs and may be no dvr too)... so, what if i get the same instruments!!!shall i go for it or to wait for commercial launch to get new STBs (as shown on bigtv.co.in website)???

Back