Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,337
They may be building up other pages as well??? i dont know whats going on!! See here on this link: :: Welcome to Reliance Communications ::

(:: Welcome to Reliance Communications ::)

and on those same pages, if you see here: :: Welcome to Reliance Communications :: they have mentioned one of the contact email as [email protected] but just to take out a domain from that email (reliancebigtv.com and if you hit it in your browser, it has junk of google adsense and other ads)!!!

Is this really an indian giant reliance? are they so much relying/trusting their employees that they are misusing their domains for such free hits on the ads and earning free money!!!

what's going on?

I called up a customer care again and they have an IVR option to select our own mothertoungue to talk to their rep. Just to give it a try, i selected my langunage as "Gujarati" and i got to talk in my local language - that means, they are looking after (taking care of every bit of small small things) and focussing each and every part of india and will surely hit a market massively.

I asked - i want to go for a new connection. He told me that the PCO offer is still running and i can only get a connection through that offer as they have not yet launched it commercially.

I asked - when will it be launched commercially?

He said - i dont know and i cant tell you any "guessing" date as we have not yet been informed. If i tell you now "next week" and if it will not launch then you will feel like making you fool by giving any date so we will not be able to give you a date (as we havent been informed yet) but we can only say for now, it will launch soon.

I asked (to take out information in other way) - what will i get in that 2500 pricing PCO offer?

He said - you will get 3 months free (worth 975) subscription + 2000 worth of movies

I asked - 2000 worth of movies till what time? 3 months or 1 year???

He said - for 2 months (guys, this is ridiculous!! how can i watch 2000 worth of movies in 2 months!!! should i leave all my work and keep watching movies only!!)

any way...

I asked - what after 3 months when your Free subscription gets over?

He said - you have to recharge from 100rs. to 400rs. - whatever recharge coupon you want/need.

So now here is a clue.....

I asked to take out info - what if after 3 months, i will not be able to buy recharge coupon from market????

He said - sir, its impossible because by that time it would be itself launched commercially so no way of not getting a recharge coupon.

(So guys, stay on now - it is going to be launched latest by JUNE for sure sure sure) :yahoo:

----------------------------------------------

I also asked - if i buy from PCO offer, you guys have given faulty STBs initially (which get heated, hanged and had other lots of problems) and now website shows another STB (which is not a faulty one) - what will i get? (older or newer)?

First he said - you will get exactly what they have got in PCO offer (i asked - so i will get faulty one?) and then he realized and said - no, if it is faulty, we will change it and give you a newer one (as shown on website) - (so in other way, he agreed that initial hardware is faulty)

------ Thats the info i could took out for now ------

Thanks. They also mentioned in a bracket "(If Available)" - hope that goes well with services. Cheers! :ashamed:

Hi, I am using Hathway digital Set Top Box. Subtitles option is also available in that. But currently there is no channel with subtitles option . :(

Ya... nothing gonna happen by discussing features... lets just hope that it launches soon now.. my cable wala is now charging us 300 rs. for just 60-70 channels and even the quality is not good (thats another part that i am not going to give him 300 for sure- i will fight and will give just half) :hysterical: but i dont like to keep doing it for months in future... so hope BIG comes soon (i can pay 300 to them for a good quality) and will say TATA to my cablewala for a big DISH :) just hoping them to launch soon now....

Just eager and so as asking "any SOLID proof"? (or else, i even know a same answer of CC - "will be launched soon")

Guys........ What a F*** - look at the competition and tech goes haywire and we (consumers) are pissing off

Look at this article here: Reliance Bluemagic DTH Network: DishTV's own satellite to be launched by June

It says about DISH tv:
"We are planning to provide internet connection through DTH platform. Once the new satellite is operational, internet services would be feasible technically. Present DishTV users would have to exchange their STBs and dish to avail internet service if needed,"

Now, shall we wait for BIG tv or DISH tv (so that we can use satellite internet too)???

Guys, i am getting confused now --- whats gonna happen? Does BIG TV have such facility of providing internet through their dish? If YES - lets wait for it and if NO - shall we think about DISH TV????

According to world_of_dth ORDAR NOW YOR BIG TV CONNECTION

Today i speak with BIG TV tech person, as per his info they will do one software updation on 25 may and after that updation all remote function will be work properly and all tech faults will be resolved.
After Software updation commercial launch date will be declare.
Means middle of the june we can enjoy BIG TV officially.

Back