Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,331
:hysterical::hysterical:

Guys, i read something very funny..... and someone shared with the world in another forum... i am sharing it with you (Thats related to BIG TV of course)

This guy sent SMS to big tv and see what he wrote in his own words:::::::

Its here (ORDAR NOW YOR BIG TV CONNECTION) Look what "Arifshaikh17" user written:

i sent sms on this no BIG TV 55454 & i got reply which is very funny "pressure check up at Baroda Heart institute,old padra road from 17 to 24 May0 10 to 6 call 2322021"

I don't unerstand wht's going on man...this is some stupid action from BIG Tv PPL......

LOL :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I dont believe this!!! Pressure check!! HAHAHAHAHA

:hysterical::wall::hysterical::wall:

i sent sms on this no BIG TV 55454 & i got reply which is very funny "pressure check up at Baroda Heart institute,old padra road from 17 to 24 May0 10 to 6 call 2322021"

I don't unerstand wht's going on man...this is some stupid action from BIG Tv PPL......

LOL! Really funny!!
Ha! Ha ! Ha!
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical:

Guys, i read something very funny..... and someone shared with the world in another forum... i am sharing it with you (Thats related to BIG TV of course)

This guy sent SMS to big tv and see what he wrote in his own words:::::::

Its here (ORDAR NOW YOR BIG TV CONNECTION) Look what \"Arifshaikh17\" user written:

i sent sms on this no BIG TV 55454 & i got reply which is very funny \"pressure check up at Baroda Heart institute,old padra road from 17 to 24 May0 10 to 6 call 2322021\"

LOL :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I dont believe this!!! Pressure check!! HAHAHAHAHA

:hysterical::wall::hysterical::wall:
Well I think that person may be wrong since you would see the post of Admin of forum Dish at here: ORDAR NOW YOR BIG TV CONNECTION

He clearly mention that Big TV activation done by SMS code. So Airf is once again dump men.:d

Also read the info of Admin:
Exclusive: Big Tv installtion

They activate your account from Mobile phones by SMS and tooks 30 Seconds to activate your account.

So I guess SMS code should be working.

I am thinking---Why are we waiting for BIG tv? WHAT are we gonna watch on it?News? - all crapSerials? - no brainSports? - upto what extent?Music? - MTV shows more ads than music or programsMovies? - MAX repeated a movie "aamdani atthani kharcha rupaiya" - almost 4000 times (all are same - keep repeating)Discovery/NG - Do we really like to watch animals at the age of 25 and specially when we are tired?Sanskar/Ashtha - Huh.. whats that?FashionTV - can we get up early to get ready for work next morning?thats for a weekdays - and in weekend, do we really sit home for hours and watch those channels or do we go out and hang out with friends? So...... just for the sake of hardly watching 10-20 hours a week (70-80 hours a month) we are paying 200 - 300 Rs!!!! Is it really worth? Quality (lets assume we get even HD quality) - why shall we pay more for that just to view a TV for 70-80 hours a month and what are we going to watch? A shit of indian tv channels!!! (These days they are showing "Aarushi murder case" - as soon as they will get money, case will be closed and then ever after in future, we will never be able to watch what has happened to a murderer?)Any way.... thats just my point of view of spending money for DTH. I am not opposing DTH (they are the best at quality) - the only point is that even after paying for quality, what we are going to watch is the same as what we are seeing today! (same old, boring, irritating contents)

Newly registered people are going crazy here... starting a new thread for each and every bit of (no) news!It will launch ONLY when they will decide to launch. Nothing gonna make any difference by keep posting a new date here through a new thread.DONT WASTE YOUR AND OTHERS' TIME (At least others' time is important).

If you are not happy then use internet and download Joost or other TV channels viewers and watch international channels and Adult channel.:D:thumbsup:

Yeah but we cab't change the contet since most of people like.:DI love soccer and it is enough for me.:D

So you are willing to pay Rs. 300 to 400 just to watch soccer (in case you can only watch it for a month - apart from other 290 channels)!!! so, you think its worth?

Well I am happy to pay those money even 500 is not big problem since it gives me what I need. I would happy to see Manchester United win EPL and UCL title and It's worthy for me.:)My Mom needs to watch GEC channels .:)

Back