Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,328
Hi,

Do not know about Big TV, but Reliance people were there in our society, for proposed cable installation at homes for providing landline, broadband & IPTV trough single optc fibre line. They want to activate those pipes which they installed in socity long back.

I just what to know if anybody using reliance IPTV or has working idea of it. How does it compre to DTH??

You should checkout "Reliance IPTV" thread, not here. By the way, at midnight 2.30, you're thinking of this!!! :rofl:

Well, i am desperately waiting for BIG TV (or any better DTH) as my bloody local cable wala sucks! Quality - they dont know what the hell quality is!!!Price - 300 Rs./Month (though i dont give, its waste of time and energy)Problems - everyday (need to waste money on calls and to talk with mannerless people) Hope a revolution comes soon now!!! I will buy on a very 1st day of launch.

Good show designwebgraphic! 6000+ views!! You are maintaining your thread well by frequent & regular postings!!! :thumbsup:

Anil Ambani is looking ahead for MTN but not finishing off his incomplete jobs!!!(if you're doing a job, your boss will get angry on you if you dont finish your pending tasks and start a newer one - same way with Anil Ambani... he is not working actively on his pending jobs!!! and thus, BIG TV is getting delayed)Guys, there is a way to know when its gonna launch: go to a website - on left hand side, you will see 2 banner buttons[Dealer Locator][Big TV Experience Counter] and above those 2 buttons, there is a text "Coming Soon" as soon as that text disappears, we will know that now big tv is gonna launch SooooooooooN :) LOL:thumbsup:

Oh.. yeh, i forgotten it completely. Will do it this weekend for sure.

Exclusive and Limited period offer for Reliance Energy customers
If staying in mumbai please checkout the Reliance energy electricity bill for the month of April-08 their introduction offer of Big TV and the comparitve chart of market offer
Company - STB,Installation,2months subscription
Big TV - 3000 +(free 2 months unlimited access to 40 pay-per-view - cinema movies worth 2000 +Home insurance policy for 1 year worth Rs 499)
Tata Sky - 1499+1000+600 = 3099 +(Nil other benefits)
Dish TV - 2850**+(other benefits Rs186 inclusive.)

Might be Anil is waiting for the 1 million customers mark for the launch.somewhere i read 40000 customers have booked and its growing

Back