Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,329
So you are willing to pay Rs. 300 to 400 just to watch soccer (in case you can only watch it for a month - apart from other 290 channels)!!!

so, you think its worth?

I totally agree with you. It is really waste of money. Even for full time tv viewers they will watch only 5-8 channels.

And imagine... people watching HD contents - ekta kapoor's same daily soaps, repeat movies (50th time), elephants and tigers on national geographic, MTV Ads (not programmes), Star news "sansani" - someone killed someone just for not giving milk to a neighbour - LOL :hysterical: and many otherssssssssss.....Is that what to watch we will pay in future for HD contents? will we see all these on HD contents (may be apart from few cricket matches, rugby, football, racing, few english movies - thats all).C'mon - are we so backward that we have to go for HD tv just for the sake of those irritating programmes!!!! And even if we see them and enjoy them then how much time in a week/month?---- CONFUSING ---- Why the hell i am waiting for BIG TV or even for HD in future? (May be HD is only good to watch through blu-ray at present and movies on HD dvd in future - thats all - may be thats only worth spending money on HD)

:yahoo:even i too love to watch :thumbsup:MANCHESTER UNITED :thumbsup:winning EPL & CHAMPIONS LEAGUE:yahoo: title....so i can this amount to watch soccer....i m crazy fan of soccer man...i m gonna buy BIG TV as soon as it commercial launch......:yahoo:

well dont forget all english shows from usa are broadcast in HD in usa. Like Prison Break, Lost and How I met your mother. If they can provide that in HD it will be heaven.

Hope, we get them all soon!But what is a next launching (roumour) date for BIG TV?

:) the date nobody knows. one of my friend who is appointed as dealer of Big tv told me may be in 2nd week of june commercial launch will be there. so wait for it. soon u will see the commercials of big tv.

So your friend has been appointed in Pune?If so, just ask him that is it gonna launch across india altogether in 2nd week of june or state by state? Because June is just 4 days away and there is no hint of even a single advertisement anywhere!!! (not in newspaper, not in tv and i enquired some of the dealers of TS and Dish tv here... they even dont know what the hell BIG is!!! - once i give them an idea then they say, it hasnt been launched and no idea about launching date)

thats great news . really i wanna switch over to it when its launched.sick of my local cable wala...

ya....he got an information about second week. even reliance people inform him to supply LCD 26" set in Rs. 17000/- for him. He got information when he got the dealership. and other things about the commercial launch no one knows only u have to wait & watch.

There is an extreme hike in Petrol prices by Rs.15-17 - i hope we people can still enjoy watching TV (and dont have to work harder till late night due to inflation)!! A Scary News that is! Everything is gonna be costly and we common men has to suffer so i hope we can still have some free time to enjoy BIG TV (even in future!!!)

Back