Reliance Big TV DTH Service Launch

• Thread starter Thread starter pondpaka
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 424
  • Views Views 236,327
We dont know what he is trying to do with all these? TESTING < TESTING > TESTING... But how much testing is required? Its already June and yet no news! CC always says "Will be Launched Soon" - so no clue at all. I am not crazy about our programms (that we see on all channels) and thats not a reason why i want to go for DTH but its just because "cablewala" sucks. Dont give quality in compare to what they charge. Thats the only reason why i want to switch. Lets just hope that they launch it soon now! Crazyyyy......:confused:

BTW did they launched selfcare portal for subscribers?:whistle: any news from current subscribers about this???

Ya, thats correct and even there is no clue from anywhere that when its gonna launch! Its already a JUNE, no ads - no hoardings - no dealership appointment - NOTHING. No news, no hype in a local market. So, there is no clue when its gonna launch.

I found dealers in my city but none of them are selling connection despite of Demo avialble.:( I asked them about lunching but they also have no information.:(

Guys,
I am sorry as i promised of posting picture of a BIG dish i saw on a highway as last saturday when i went there; those people have already removed a dish. i couldnt found it on their roof! i didnt bother to ask as those people dont talk properly.

BUT - today while roaming around in a city, i saw 1 more BIG dish and this time i took a picture as soon as i saw it. (I pointed it out with a RED Arrow) Here it is:

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/1719/bigdishjt8.jpg

Sorry, for very blurry image as i was on my bike and my cell cam is not so good (N 6600).

I then went to ask who took this connection. He is a "paan ka gallawala" (pan shop). I asked, "do you know any dealer in a city who provide a new connection?" and he didnt have any idea at all. (such people never answer properly even if they know that we dont feel to talk more). I knew that he must have a PCO (there was a public phone there too) and he must have got it through that offer and hence i didnt ask from where did you get it.

But, this is really not a good thing what Reliance is doing for DTH. Imagine, a local pan shop people have a connection and we guys are still hunting for it. They even dont know what the hell quality is! (and even what HD content is) and they are watching channels on BIG now! I dont understand why do they offer to such people who even dont know (and dont bother) about quality and technology!

Do they (Reliance Head of DTH) rank their own product on such a lower basis that they have to start with "pan shops" and "pco owners"?

Such a low side mentality...

Any way, hope they do something really BIG to meet our expectations now.

1 thing is sure... which i observed till now.

These hardwares (Dish and STB) i saw there, are all older ones. They are not as shown on their website with a new [BIG] logo on it. Its an old brand logo and even STB is an older one.

So, i guess they had problems with all of them and they may want to launch for public ONLY when they are sure that there is no problem in new hardwares.

When i went to enquire that pan shopkeeper, i saw in a TV; logo [BIG TV] continuously stays on a top left corner which is really annoying! There was some news going and their logo was disturbing a news headline - which is completely NOT GOOD and NOT ACCEPTABLE.

Hope, they are doing something about it.

hi frnds i m not fooling any body but this is confirm that bigtv is launching in june i m from ambala(haryana) in our city bigtv open its service centere. i visited there bcoz i m interested in dsp (direct sales provider) i talk to there sales officer for an haur. he told me if i m interested then hi can appoint me but terms are not clear he assured me that big tv launching this month but he can't tell me the date as per company rules. i told him that i m interested and u can mail my details to your seniours if i like ur terms then i will go for that i was also Tata Sky deler but i left the company bcoz low sale i m using dishtv in my home from the last 5 years(aprox.) i m saying what he told me (big tv sales officer) let's hope it will happen he also tells me with a smile that big tv have some plans and surely it will kill tata dish and cabel

Back