• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 5,741

sushil_sh

ISP
Reliance
Hey Folks !

The front index page(Big TV)
of Big Tv website (bigtv.co.in) has changed previous menus .And no images like Hanuman Returns is visible now.
EX::
BIG TV EXPERIENCE
Pure Digital Experience Intuititre Interface Reliable After Sales Multilingual Customer Care
BIG TV DIFFERENCE
More Channel Choice 30 Big TV Cinema Channels 8 Personal Favourite Lists Quick & Advanced Search N Sort

Do check out !

"On Big TV Cinema this month Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani, Kurukshetra, Vijaypath, Jodi No. 1, Mr. & Mrs. Khiladi, Pestonjee, Hu Tu Tu, Mirch Masala, Salim Langde Pe Mat Ro, Mammo, Kasba, Sangdil Sanam, Makdee, Sholay"
says the website

Yes they have made changes

ya now they have launched it publicly...now u type bigtv in the google search and the very 1st result we get is bigtv.co.in....and every link workin.....hopefully launch also widi n 2-3 days....:thumbsup:

2-3 days are sooner than anything.... so May end will end our desire :)

CONFIRMED --

I called up their called up a number (022) 3033 8888, talked to a rep. "Shoaib" and he told me that it is in a final testing stage and most probably it will launch by May end.
Big TV

So guys, we can take it as May end (or even if they cant make it), we can take a max Mid or End of June for SURE!

I also talked to him about if they can offer me a new connection any other way? He said that there are just 3 ways - Reliance PCO, Reliance Energy or NavChandi Mela (but thats just for UP, Haryana etc... - not in Ahmedabad)

I also asked him that if you are saying that its "most probably" be gonna launch by May end then why didnt you start any advertisement yet? Then how can it be launched so early? He said that, its in a last state of testing and ads will be on-air soon.

(but 1 thing is that - his english was so poor that he was not able to pronounce "most probably" properly - he used it for twice or thrice but very poor)

Why in India, they dont get good english speaking customer rep?

Any way, thats a different topic and i have nothing to do with it :) LOL.

Hope to have a BIG soon! Cheers guys. :yahoo:

hey desiweb u know wat a coincidence when i called dat no. then also the person attendin the cll was shoaib......do they hav such a limited people employed in their customer care center or it was just a mere co-incidence....:confused:

hey ganguly,Whatever it is --- co-inci or less employees, who cares!but do you agree, that person was very poor at talking in english?any way, that doesnt matter too. After all, we respect our mother toungue and national language HINDI too.lets just wait for BIG launch now!

Back