• Thread starter Thread starter shahrukh12
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,037

shahrukh12

Regulars
ISP
bsnl
it you want all channels in bigtv then the cost is RS 440.want to get maximum max pack :- RS 350 per month + tax 12.36 = RS 393.26NDTV channel entertainment plus :- Rs 40 per month + tax 12.36 = RS 45.total for all channels = RS 439 for all the channels in bigtv.BUT IN Airtel in Rs 424 we get all the channels i.e. ultra. now please tell which is more expensive airtel or bigtv.and this is only for north viewers.Now , for south viewers.want to get maximum max pack :- RS 400 per month + tax 12.36 = RS 450.NDTV channel entertainment plus :- Rs 40 per month + tax 12.36 = RS 45.total for all channels = RS 495 for all the channels in bigtv.BUT IN Airtel in Rs 424 we get all the channels i.e. south ultra. now please tell which is more expensive airtel or bigtv.and this is only for north viewers.REPLY GUYS. AND TELL ME WHICH IS MORE EXPENSIVE AIRTEL OR BIGTV.reply .

Yes it is expensive, Today morning i switched on my STB at 7 am after 5 mints all the channels have gone and the message was like pls subscribe to channels. I have recharged and activated my acount on 11th of this month. When I called the CC they told me there is a debit of Rs.12 in your account, when I asked why ? They are telling me that you have activated Sprots 2 pack. You have pay compulsory for six months. It is very bad when there was nothing match we have to pay and veiw. It is very much expensive than AIRTEL or DISH TV. Big TV ho to Big Money required !!!

@ Shahrukh.. Dude I have noticed that after every post you write Reply.. This forum is all about replying to each other queries and suggestions.. Plz stop writing reply after every post of yours !!Thank you!

@piyush

That is Bilal's Style. :P

Who is Bilal Now?

Who is Bilal Now?

shahrukh12 is Bilal. Actually shahrukh12 had created lot of account and all these account has beed deleted due to some reason. May be, this is 12th account for Bilal. ie. shahrukh12 :huh:

Back