• Thread starter Thread starter bigshot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,674
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Terabyte
reliance broadband has reduced the speed to less than half till 5th August... e.g. thunder plan 2mbps - speed you get is 700kbps
how many are facing this issue?

Nothing like that here but upgradation is going on..just wait for a few days and it should be working back properly.

bigshot said:
reliance broadband has reduced the speed to less than half till 5th August... e.g. thunder plan 2mbps - speed you get is 700kbps
What is your source on this information?

bigshot said:

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, Subscriber ID, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Cheers,

RCOMcare

yup itz true here in nagpur also getting 100 kbps speed in idm and in torrent less than 40,r the torrent speed is being reduced or what??

I am also experiencing this issue. I am from Surat. I also dont get more than 700 kbps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back