Reliance Jio Fiber Slow Speed and sometimes Red Light Blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter gomfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 29,612
Depends upon the device?

Whatever I am talking here is: Connected via. Cat 6 LAN Cable on the Gigabit Ethernet Port of PC to Jio Modem.

About 27 secs
About 2-3 secs.

Edit: Regarding downloads, the more concurrent connections you download with, the more speeds you will get. I use IDM with 32 threads, so 32 parallel downloads (file split in 32 parts). Get about 28 MBps on Premiumize, and about 62 MBps on MS downloads.

Depends upon the device?

Whatever I am talking here is: Connected via. Cat 6 LAN Cable on the Gigabit Ethernet Port of PC to Jio Modem.
Mobile pages will load fast.

On your PC, any adblocker Installed ? Will highly recommend one. Most pages slow down due to ad loading

Yes, I have ad blocker.

As I am saying, on Airtel it is loading in miliseconds. But on Jio Fiber every page is loading like 4-5 late (Reddit, Speedtest, Facebook etc)

Depends upon the device?

Try opening these on an i3 4GB and i don't think anyone here has a gigabit ethernet port except a few.

Yes, I have ad blocker.

As I am saying, on Airtel it is loading in miliseconds. But on Jio Fiber every page is loading like 4-5 late (Reddit, Speedtest, Facebook etc)
Complain to CC. Ofc they will want to do basic troubleshooting. Go through it, tell them problem still persists and get a visit from a tech. The techs are generally useless, so if they can't understand anything, they will call their escalation team, and those guys are knowledgeable. They should be able to help you.

Back