• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 29,614
I have JCO4032
Current Firmware Version
SRCMTF1_JCO4032_R1.10

Current Firmware Date
Fri Nov 1 11:53:03 IST 2019
I get the random red light blinking issue too but i am able to access the internet while red light blinking.

Don't you have Green or Blue Light Blinking?

And, How often this blinking issue is happening and for how long (since when)?

Last, Which State and Area?

Red light blinking randomly.
Twice a day. Since i got the Dual band router, had no such issues in single band router.
Dwarka, New Delhi.

Same. It is happening since Dual Band. How long you keep your modem running before restart?

Because if you keep it running for more than 2-3 days, you should have Green/Blue Light Constantly Blinking too.

Also, What is your speed plan?

Last edited:
Could you test this:

It is happening since Dual Band. How long you keep your modem running before restart?

Because if you keep it running for more than 2-3 days, you should have Green/Blue Light Constantly Blinking too.

Well, red light blinking continuously since yesterday evening with no internet. Complained at night and someone was supposed to come in morning to check. No one turned up. 4 calls and twitter complains later the issue is still unresolved. Highly disappointing service till now.

@harry10 -
Well, red light blinking continuously since yesterday evening with no internet. Complained at night and someone was supposed to come in morning to check. No one turned up. 4 calls and twitter complains later the issue is still unresolved. Highly disappointing service till now.
This issue existed for everyone in my locality a few months ago, lasted for a few hours since there was a repair. Most of the cable lining/devices are installed under the ground, I'm guessing it's the same everywhere.

Your issue is different from our's (or at-least mine). Please make a new thread. :)

Issue got resolved today. There was some connector broken which Jio guy changed. However, it took 2 days for resolution which is a bit disappointing as in my earlier complaints they were always resolved next day.

Back