Reliance Jio Fiber Slow Speed and sometimes Red Light Blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter gomfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 29,614
@avirendra Care to share some details in depth.

I have a Jio Engineer visited me. He changed the patch cable and said it shouldn't happen now.

But then also, red light blinking is still happening (and it just happened 1 second before writing this post).

@avirendra Could you share something more?

@Vishal | Chennai What is the firmware date and year of your ONT?

@ponnitheunreal @Nitin Which model and firmware you have?

@avirendra Care to share some details in depth.
Hi. Sorry for late reply. I have speed issues with Diamond (500 mbps) plan on LAN. The speed never exceeds 100 mbps.
But no red light blinking issue at all.
Reliance engineering team visited and experimented with 3 devices. All add to showed max 100 mbps speed on LAN. On of the device tested on direct LAN connection to jio set top box, which gives 400 mbps speed on WiFi but only 100 on LAN. No one is sure if set top lan port is gigaport.
On my laptop in connection status it shows 1Gbps speed. But speed test gives only up to 100.
I can't check or change properties on laptop as the admin function is locked by my company.
Backend team didn't allow ont change as they were sure its not ont or ont lan port issue. Cable used for testing was Cat 5e.

Reliance engineer is arranging his personal laptop for test.
Let me know if you need more details.

I also get the red blinking light, and sometimes modem restart once a day. JCO500, on 1.177 Dec 4 firmware.
Mostly happens in the night

Hi. Sorry for late reply. I have speed issues with Diamond (500 mbps) plan on LAN. The speed never exceeds 100 mbps.
But no red light blinking issue at all.
Reliance engineering team visited and experimented with 3 devices. All add to showed max 100 mbps speed on LAN. On of the device tested on direct LAN connection to jio set top box, which gives 400 mbps speed on WiFi but only 100 on LAN. No one is sure if set top lan port is gigaport.
On my laptop in connection status it shows 1Gbps speed. But speed test gives only up to 100.
I can't check or change properties on laptop as the admin function is locked by my company.
Backend team didn't allow ont change as they were sure its not ont or ont lan port issue. Cable used for testing was Cat 5e.

Reliance engineer is arranging his personal laptop for test.
Let me know if you need more details.
And what is the speed that you get on different speedtest servers and direct downloads? Capped at 100Mbps/12MB/s?

Back