Reliance Jio Fiber Slow Speed and sometimes Red Light Blinking

• Thread starter Thread starter gomfi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 176
  • Views Views 29,614
@gomfi oh ok
BTW what is the model #?

Green Light is continuously Blinking for 5 minutes now and still blinking.

No, Modem was not re-started.

It blinks Green light for for few minutes, stops blinking and then again start blinking.

I have been getting blinking red light once or twice everyhour since the day i got dual band router. though there are still no packet drops. I am getting full speed on fast.com (250mbps). Though speed on non peered servers is painfully slow

Yes, there is no packet loss but Red Light Blinking and Green Light Blinking is happening a lot for me.

There is no restart or WAN disconnection in device status page.

@socrates @Nitin @Lobogris @Shubham Did they use any machine to splice the fiber optic for you all while installing or did they use manual hands to do so?

When they installed your fiber connection.
They used a small handheld device to splice the fiber. It was nothing like what I have seen in videos where they have sophisticated machines for splicing. It was installed in May 19. The installation team was very prompt and polite but had very little knowledge.

Mine was done the same way as mentioned by @Lobogris. Also in my case they have not used the patch cord which comes in the modem box. The foc wire from the distribution box in my bldg just goes thru the small white box & terminated, which then connects to the modem.

Back