Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer

Rs. 4000/- which is fully refunded (within 7 days they say) if you return the equipment for any length of time, means even if you return after 3 years or after 1 day, they will refund the amount (that is what the employees say but I was not made of sign any terms and conditions, I gave only my photo and ID proof along with the amount.

I went to my nearest DX Mini Store and this is what the employee said when I enquired about Jio Link plans, " Sir, I am calling the head office at Pune every week to find out if any plan is rolled out but they deny and say till now no decision has been made. You are getting your 4 GB/day and that too at good speeds then why make fuss about it. Reliance is giving you so much at just Rs. 4000/- security deposit then why are you worrying Sir? If any plans are rolled out then I will personally call all the customers who have taken Jio Link as not more than 26 are in my list in this town. The company will call you and ask you which plan you want as it is a postpaid connection and your plan has to be fixed first then only the bill will be generated. If the situation demands we shall visit your home and collect money or make you sign documents concerning your interest in a specific plan. Till then enjoy!". I was relieved as it was the most appropriate answer to my query, now my mind rests at peace...don't know how long!

I went to my nearest DX Mini Store and this is what the employee said when I enquired about Jio Link plans, " Sir, I am calling the head office at Pune every week to find out if any plan is rolled out but they deny and say till now no decision has been made. You are getting your 4 GB/day and that too at good speeds then why make fuss about it. Reliance is giving you so much at just Rs. 4000/- security deposit then why are you worrying Sir? If any plans are rolled out then I will personally call all the customers who have taken Jio Link as not more than 26 are in my list in this town. The company will call you and ask you which plan you want as it is a postpaid connection and your plan has to be fixed first then only the bill will be generated. If the situation demands we shall visit your home and collect money or make you sign documents concerning your interest in a specific plan. Till then enjoy!". I was relieved as it was the most appropriate answer to my query, now my mind rests at peace...don't know how long!
Which mini store did you visit in Pune ??

i can confirm this, got the same answer from jio division manager except
You are getting your 4 GB/day and that too at good speeds then why make fuss about it

but 4 GB/day is not enough for me, hope come with plans soon which i dont regret

Got a call from engineer who had installed my JioLink.
he asked to recharge for prime but had no idea on actual plans.
So not sure if I would like to use this or not.

Back