Reliance Jio JioLink Indoor WiFi Plans and Preview Offer

In my area JioLink is free as of now for 90days .. installation charges 4000(refundable) and Unlimited.. NO prime for JioLink cuz its on testing phase ....

@Rajneesh Rana said several time in above post, you wont get any bill without an intimation from their side. either it will be disconnected or will continue free till they release new plans. so just check your jio link plan around mid night 1am

Contacted the engineer who installed JioLink at my house,he said that JioLink free data usage has been extended till Mid-April.
Also clarified that there is no need for subscribing to Jio Prime Membership as it is not applicable to us.

Jio press release :-
“In India, we have the fine tradition of SHAGUN – offering gifts on auspicious occasions. For us, your first recharge is an auspicious moment. Therefore, we want to offer a token of our appreciation and gratitude to all JIO PRIME members… the JIO SUMMER SURPRISE. Every JIO PRIME member – when they make their first paid recharge prior to 15th April using Jio’s Rs 303 plan (or any higher value plan) – will get services for the INITIAL 3 MONTHS on a complimentary basis. Your paid tariff plan will be applied only in July, after the expiry of the complimentary service. This complimentary period will also help to familiarize Jio customers with Jio’s fully digital, self-service process of using the MyJio app to perform recharges and to set up digital payment methods for further purchases. The JIO SUMMER SURPRISE is the first of many surprises for our JIO PRIME members. Details of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE will be available on the Jio website (Jio 4G LTE Network - Experience High Speed 4G Mobile Internet). I invite all Jio customers to take full advantage of the extended timeline, as well as the JIO SUMMER SURPRISE, and complete the purchase of Rs 303 (or higher) plan well before 15th April. All JIO PRIME customers who have already done their first recharge of Rs 303 (or higher) before 31st March will get the benefit of JIO SUMMER SURPRISE without any further action on their part.”

to one of my jio numbers i have done the recharge like this, 99 + 149+149+303+303+303 so on..

so will i be eligible for the JIO SUMMER SURPRISE??

Back