Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah ,you can unlimited data between 2AM-5AM.

What's your source ? There is no mention of 2-5 unlimited in the PDF posted a few posts above.

There is a mention of unlimited at night in the Jio page and my friend works at JIo.There's two sources?How bow dah? lol

If anybody's a student like me ,you can now have 25% more data depending on your plan.You just need to give them your institution issued ID card and you'll be good to go.

Yes, I don't know what's the logic behind this "28 days" validity with all the operators. Why can't they provide for 2-3 more days?

If anybody's a student like me ,you can now have 25% more data depending on your plan.You just need to give them your institution issued ID card and you'll be good to go.

From Jio FAQ

Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members?
Since we are providing disproportionate amount of data throughout the day, there is no differentiation in day or night.
This is hugely beneficial for the customer, as the customer can now enjoy the benefit of unlimited data during any hour of the day, and does not necessarily have to wait for night time.

It more of less like to stay silent on the issue. ie, they may or may not provide 2-5

Source : Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members | Reliance Jio FAQs

Source : Will unlimited night data be available to Jio Prime members | Reliance Jio FAQs

Prepaid & Postpaid 4G Data Plans - Jio

Expand Terms and Conditions on the page. Night UL is mentioned there.
That's only for ₹ 303 plan, right ?

Back