Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
why are you guys not going to your nearest reliance store? i just came back from the market but sadly i did not take the route that goes in front of the jio shop so not sure how long crowds are there. but you still have 31 days to pay so what's the worry :D

So, Jio Prime is prepaid ? No need to worry if you do not recharge ₹ 303 every month ?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look at the previous page.someone has copied the faq and pasted it for your convenience and yet you still ask ?

I have the following plans under Prime in MyJio app

Side menu > Jio Prime > Get Jio Prime -> has 2 tabs, Combo & Booster

Under Combo tab,

ISD pack costing ₹ 501 ISD talk time ₹ 435.65

Under Booster tab

₹ 301

Data pack 301 : 6 GB LTE data, 28 days
₹ 51
Data pack 51 : 1GB LTE data, 1 day

No option to pay ₹ 99 or choose ₹ 303 pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup. jio prime membership is also applicable to prepaid users. you need to do atleast rs.19 recharge every 2-3 months to retain your number. you will only get incoming calls & sms on days you are not subscribed to any plan

Payment system is down!
Mukesh Ambani would be ROFL since morning :D

I feel like they timed this perfectly...Letting everyone know that there's only 303 plan and all of a sudden revealing more plans on day one ,creating a chaos but everyone is forgetting that there's 31 days to do this lol

I think for low budget and an average customer Rs.149 plan is the real deal.

Btw, anyone could confirm if there will be "unlimited at night" i.e 2am-5am unlimited download at high speed feature in those plans?

Yes 149 with Prime is good plan, only problem is its for 28 days.

Back