Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok, I enrolled in JIO Prime, Only thing I could see is prime membership tag over Happy New Year and in Membership plan it shows expires on 31 march 2018, so The continuous tariff recharges may not be required, as it clearly shows expiry date before which It couldn't expire.
17015856_1634546103519306_4411772700252637160_o.jpg

Last edited:
Bought membership for 'Prime'. The 499 plan is totally worth it.

I have a couple of doubts about ₹ 99 payment

1. Where to pay ?
Dealer or app

2. How to pay ?
You can do it with a debit card or currency notes ?

You can do it from their website,app through online banking,credit/debit
But it's all slow here

Jio Prime Membership, Registration, Plans & Offer | Jio.com

Source

Jio Prime FAQ's

1. How do I enrol for Jio Prime?
A. Recharge with Rs. 99 Jio Prime membership before 31st March 2017 from MyJio, JioMoney, Jio.com or nearest retailer. Note: You can opt for Jio Prime only before 31st March, 2017.

2. How many plans do I get to choose from in Jio Prime / Do I need to recharge only with Rs 303 plan from 1st April, 2017?
A. Currently, Jio has 9 tariff plans to choose from.These start at Rs. 19 and go all the way up to Rs. 9,999, which you can choose depending on your preference. Rs. 303 plan allows you to continue your unlimited benefits for a month (28 days) and therefore we would recommend you to recharge with Rs. 303 plan

3. I am a Jio Prime member but I have not recharged with any plan. What will happen after 31st March?
A. Post 31st March, 2017, if you have not recharged with any plan, your services will stop. You will be able to get incoming voice calls and SMS for certain period.

4. What if I do not recharge monthly?
A. If you do not recharge after the validity of your existing recharge is over, you will only be able to receive incoming calls and messages. If you do not do any recharges in 90 days, your number might get disconnected

And the most evident thing, which I was sure, has happened.

Their payment systems are down. I guess millions trying to enroll.

I tried via web as well as app, failure message at both the places.

Unable to recharge. On My Jio app it says 'Our systems couldn't process the transaction. Please try again later.' On website it says 'No plans available for your selection. Please try another option.'

Back