Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
from yesterday,now reliance jio is giving speed around 5 to 8 mbps constantly.now speed has increased.before 26 feb speed was around 1 mbps hardly but now 8 mbps and even more.i think jio speed will increase after 31 march definitely.thank you jio,you are improving your network.i am going to be a jio prime member.what about you guys

So according to Bangalore CC,I just have to pay 99+303 one time and I'll get the extended offer till March 2018
I asked him to verify and he crosschecked and claimed the offer to be like this.. :P
If this is the case,I won't mind paying 99+303 lol

wtf, in the last 2 days the speed has zoomed up. :emoji_trophy:
If this continues there is no second thought about paying 300 per month.
I hope Bsnl and Airtel announce good plans for their wireline customers , :emoji_carrot: else there will be mass exodus to Jio.

Whatever enjoying it more with better speeds.
They got one prime member here for jio wifi modem not primary no.

I was passing near the Jio Digital Life store today and bought a JioFI just for backup. I have also ordered a honor 6x phone and so, I would probably get both the JioFI and Honor 6x SIM at the same time in the next week and register everything in the Jio Prime offer too.

As mentioned earlier, I am an original LYF phone user and use Jio since June-July last year from that phone and I also got a SIM for my dad recently. I have never tried JioFI in the past. The Jio signal is very good in my house and I have almost always got Band 40 (2300) since the start. However, when I entered my dad's Jio SIM in the JioFI device to test it right now, it is only latching up band 5 and not the Band 40 as it does in the LYF phone. Both the devices (LYF phone and JioFI) are placed beside one another to test. However, the LYF phone is catching Band 40 without any issues while Jio placed beside it latches to only Band 3. So, is JioFI inferior in terms of network signal compared to cell phones? Has anyone else faced the same issue? It is not a major problem for me as I purchased the JioFI only for backup and to save some battery life on my cell phones which run as hotspot most of the day. The batteries of my mobile phones are dying a lot faster after I purchased Jio (which is logical as hotspot and 4G consumes a lot of charge). But I would like the same Band 40 if possible in the JioFI too. Is there any way to force a band on JioFI?

from yesterday,now reliance jio is giving speed around 5 to 8 mbps constantly.now speed has increased.before 26 feb speed was around 1 mbps hardly but now 8 mbps and even more.i think jio speed will increase after 31 march definitely.thank you jio,you are improving your network.i am going to be a jio prime member.what about you guys
I will use Jio and BSNL, BSNL because otherwise consumer unfriendly Airtel will start monopoly as you know even it want speed restriction on wireline broadband to 64kbps. If you ignore BSNL there will be monopoly definitely.

Reactions: amt

Back