Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and i am guessing they are also going to offer yearly commitment plans to ensure that customers don't port out. mnp is going to be a nuisance for jio.
I dont think so. I feel theyre going to keep it simple and continue with plans already listed on jio website.

but then wtf do I do about this company

All I'm looking for are options if I choose to go for prime subscription..I shouldn't be left with 303 as my only option..

You are a lucky guy brother. As I said in my uber long post ;), at my place daytime data speeds are 50-200 Kbps and browsing is really slow. Night speeds are pretty good, anywhere from 1.5-4 Mbps max. As for calls, calls to BSNL and Airtel are very difficult and sometimes it takes 5-10 tries for a successful connection. Don't you think it is unfair on customers to have to try multiple times for every call to connect in this age? Also, the situation is the same at my workplace and from what I have gathered from people I talk to, lots of them have issues with call connectivity and low data speeds. If I am going to pay 303 a month, I would expect good quality service, otherwise I am okay continuing with my primary SPs now as for me reliability is more important than price. (And as I pointed out earlier, at least for now I have got plans around 250 with unlimited calling and decent amount of data from Vodafone and Airtel. I definitely have to thank Jio for playing a significant part in that.)

Also, can someone pls confirm JIO are going to continue with free night data from 2-5 am post 31 Mar, 2017 or not? Because looking at the connection now, that is where most of our data usage comes from, esp during the weekends.
Dude I'm getting 20- 35Mbps in my Jio. (In Bhopal,Indore,jabalpur and in my HomeTown). Just lock your Phone to Band 40.
Yes 2am- 5am is applicable even after 31 march. Its in their non- prime plan. (149 and above plans)

Reactions: amt
They are not getting single sim phone owners as customers though :p
That's because
1. Calls are not reliable. Still get "All lines on this route are busy" messages.
2. The voice quality is worse than 2G when signal strength is 1 or 2 bars.
3. Even voice quality on regular calls is pathetic even Jio to jio
4. Internet is throttled and randomly few sites will load slowly or refuse to load. Not everyone is a geek to disable IPv6.

All I'm looking for are options if I choose to go for prime subscription..I shouldn't be left with 303 as my only option..
yes, you can recharge with others plans like 149rs next month if you didnt like 303rs this month

Why not you just confirm it with their Customer care (through chat or call).
Nope..I would very much like to spend an hour trying to connect to CC by doing something constructive..
Not to mention that there's a good chance their CC might say that they have no idea..
But I sure am thinking to tweet if that helps

yes, you can recharge with others plans like 149rs next month if you didnt like 303rs this month
No like if I subscribe the 99 one,I shouldn't be forced to 303 one

JIO has customer care?!! SURPRISING!!! hahahaha!

Its more like "customer no care!"

Never managed to reach any customer care..

Even with emails got standard reply.

Its not my personal experience but I am sure... one of the customer care..somewhere must have told somebody...

"sir sab kuch to free de rahe hain.. thodi to takleef hogi"

Translation:
"we are giving everything free... there will be some trouble"

Back