Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When did you trylast time. Call and chat both are working. In chat within 3- 4 minutes, chat get connected with cc. I tried that 3- 4 times already.
Also got calls from Jio Engineer's and local technician about an enquiry.

Dude I'm getting 20- 35Mbps in my Jio. (In Bhopal,Indore,jabalpur and in my HomeTown). Just lock your Phone to Band 40.
Yes 2am- 5am is applicable even after 31 march. Its in their non- prime plan. (149 and above plans)

How do I connect to Band 40? I am on Xiaomi Mi Max and the most I know is I am connected to LTE 2300 Mhz as per netvelocity app. Beyond that, I have no idea how to change bands. Would I need to root my phone for that? I have just bought it 3 months ago after my earlier Samsung Galaxy went kaput and don't want the warranty to get void. (Know a bit about phones and networks but not too tech-savvy, so would appreciate help)

Those are complaining is they are from the location where Jio network coverage is not properly available? I am getting full network and therefore good speed and good call quality with Samsung mobile.

That is the point bro. Every person is going by their individual experience with JIO thus far. Some people like you have got great data speeds and call quality while others like myself have got issues. (Meanwhile the network in my area is great, full 5 bars, so it definitely isn't that). And as I said, I and lots of my colleagues have similar issues even at my workplace which in Delhi as well. (So no it isn't just me or my phone). My mom has a Samsung phone and the issue is the same with hers as well.

And on that note gotta go get ready. Have an early meeting and a good bit of driving ahead. Good morning to all of you.

How do I connect to Band 40? I am on Xiaomi Mi Max and the most I know is I am connected to LTE 2300 Mhz as per netvelocity app. Beyond that, I have no idea how to change bands. Would I need to root my phone for that? I have just bought it 3 months ago after my earlier Samsung Galaxy went kaput and don't want the warranty to get void. (Know a bit about phones and networks but not too tech-savvy, so would appreciate help)
2300 is Band 40 and it requires some process to change bands including root,but I wouldn't recommend it..

2300 is Band 40 and it requires some process to change bands including root,but I wouldn't recommend it..

Thanks for the advice. Right now am in my office and it is connected to 850 Mhz. Maybe that is why Speed totally sucks? Same at my home but it seems at night it somehow automatically shifts to 2300 Mhz. Strange huh.

It doesn't work like that..It connects to the band which has the best possible strength..
With Band 40 2300 having the highest priority
Band 3 1800 2nd
And Band 5 850 with the least priority..
If you have a mediatek device then you can select which band to latch onto

na man. it might be easy if their idiotic miunlock tool worked as advertised. Nope! Shitty thing stops at 50%. Took me one week.

There are tons of threads on miui running hundreds of pages long by people complaining about mi unlock too. Some people are stuck with locked bootloaders for months now.

Back