Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
airtel's unlimited calling plan with 3GB data was 550 when i last checked. have they dropped it to 350?

Airtel Infinity Plans - Unlimited Postpaid Plans @ just 549

couldn't find any unlimited plan on vodafone website. there are online mentions of a plan for 299 but around christmas so not sure if that's a regular plan.

as for rcom... @mhsabir has a contact which subscribed to their unlimited calling plan. he is now using a prepaid sim to make outgoing calls to his customers.

According to my knowledge, You can recharge with any of the plans listed here: www.jio.com/en-in/4g-plans Plus.. If you are a prime user, You can also opt in for their 303 plan. That plan is a STV for prime members.

that makes me ask this question... why would anyone take a postpaid plan when 303 gets them unlimited calling and 1GB/Day data!

i mean operators prefer postpaid customers over prepaid right?

airtel's unlimited calling plan with 3GB data was 550 when i last checked. have they dropped it to 350?

Airtel Infinity Plans - Unlimited Postpaid Plans @ just 549

couldn't find any unlimited plan on vodafone website. there are online mentions of a plan for 299 but around christmas so not sure if that's a regular plan.

as for rcom... @mhsabir has a contact which subscribed to their unlimited calling plan. he is now using a prepaid sim to make outgoing calls to his customers.

I have been recharging my father's Airtel prepaid for about 3 months now with a 299 plan (Unlimited calling + Free Incoming roaming + either 3 or 4 GB data). Just got an SMS about this new plan around the beginning of December and since then I get the same plan in My Airtel app for this number regularly. Recharged his phone for the 3rd time on the 24th with the same plan.

On one of my 2 Vodafone connections, I get free calling + SMS + 3 GB data for 269. (Been getting that for about 6 months now, but that was after an altercation with them and some negotiation post that)

Standard conditions of prepaid apply. No incoming/outgoing without balance.

If data is sufficient who care voice call? And who are afraid that market will become monopoly, should not, because data customer will join Data Network i.e. JIO and other voice customers along with low ARPU customers will use Voice Network i.e. Incumbent operators.

I dont know service of your location but I am enjoying excellent service from JIO. My expectation is 2mbps and Jio is giving 24mbps. My expectation 3-6 try for a normal call. but most of the time call are getting connected at 1st try. On the other hand Jio to Jio voice call sound quality is excellent.

First thing is your attitude....
I am not going there with a begging bowl and would be happy with whatever Jio gives... I want to pay fair price and expect good service.... and instead of doing that they are disrupting the service provided by other players due to their political clout....
And I think you are at a very unique and advantageous location where you are getting 24Mbps all through.... I am getting zero signal at office & home..
At home and office... my calls get connected first time if the other person is not busy on my mts & vodafone sim... then why should I bother about Jio for which I have to go outdoors and try to make call multiple times and even if the call is connected, it might drop after few seconds....
And all this just because they are giving free service....

My only grudge is that in this consolidation small players like MTS will be wiped out and we would end up paying high prices to likes of Airtel/ Voda/ Idea...

Back