Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
in simple words, bsnl is probably making losses while showing operational profits in books by not including all expenses or whatever. but of course... one can only speculate. modi government likes to play with figures to suit their own agenda. the fact that they credit 'good governance of modi government' in their revenue reports is enough to indicate that daal mein kuch kaala hai. i am not very smart at accounting so i would shut up now. but i personally find it hard to believe that bsnl is in profit and that too in thousands of crores of rupees.

Which news agency is credible these days?

So in that case - we need to trust Government figures!?

In simple words nobody here is paying so much income tax that they should worry about bailouts. I for one use all the various Tax benefits resources I can use. We all pay taxes for various things and even if the government decide to bailout someone what are we going to do.

put links from some credible news agency, not from any tom, dick and harry's created website.
Credible news agency are not allowed to post these. Would lose all the advertisements contract from govt agencies would be invited to inquiry/tax scrutiny or a complete ban like NDTV was once.

^See the loss for last year and judge for yourself. Also remember that last year bsnl returned tons of unused spectrum back to govt

In simple words nobody here is paying so much income tax that they should worry about bailouts. I for one use all the various Tax benefits resources I can use. We all pay taxes for various things and even if the government decide to bailout someone what are we going to do.

Please talk about yourself .
I pay sufficient sale tax , service tax , blah blah tax and income tax .

Back