Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From Jio FAQ

Source : Will my membership end if stop recharging after few months | Reliance Jio FAQs

Will my membership end if stop recharging after few months?
Jio Prime customers need to recharge with a minimum of Rs. 149 per month.
In case there is no recharge of minimum Rs. 149 per month, the Company holds the right to deactivate the Jio Prime subscription of the customer.

those terms & conditions are for welcome & hny offers. they have not updated it for the new prime offers. they have also not updated the plan pdfs. only once they upload the new plan pdfs we will know if night unlimited is available or not.

I am sorry, but I still don't understand what that part is supposed to mean. They are talking about unlimited throughout the day when we know you can only use 1 GB/day in the current HNY offer. Post that speed reduces to 128 kbps. While you can D/L unlimited from 2-5 am and it isn't counted towards your daily usage limit of 1 GB. Maybe it is just me but that statement is very vague and I can't understand if we will have 2-5 am U/L night data going ahead if opting for the Rs 303 plan.

And looking at the prepaid plans, Airtel is currently offering 299 plan with unlimited calling + 4 GB data for 28 days to my father for the last 3 months. Jio's 299 plan provides less data and validity (21 days). Their is also a 345 plan with unlimited calling and 14 GB data available on Airtel. The only benefit is Night Unlimited from Jio. Otherwise the plans aren't revolutionary as were being heavily touted by Jio inititally.

Last edited:
Is there any mention of 2-5 slot in HNY offer ? If yes, it is likely that we might get it. Since they say that all the benefits of HNY will be continued.

those terms & conditions are for welcome & hny offers. they have not updated it for the new prime offers. they have also not updated the plan pdfs. only once they upload the new plan pdfs we will know if night unlimited is available or not.
Source

Back