Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
or3KJAz.png

I found this on page source but it wasn't visible on the page with plan details.

In the morning today, this wasn't there

Well,there's a reason they changed and introduced a FAQ about night UL for prime members which says no UL,so I guess we should have to stick with what's written now ?? :D

The entire faq section has been pruned from yesterday and the format is changed.
I know what I saw at 7:30 AM today.

Last edited:
28 days is trick to get 1month extra in a year.(which all operators now employ)

People think 28days is almost a month but over 12 months it takes out FULL MONTH!!

12 x 28 = 336!!!

A year is 365 days.
But at end of 12 recharges, u got only 336 days!!

So 29 days short!!

So you have to do 1 recharge extra!!! (in a year)

People think they do 12 recharges in a year but they actually do 13 recharges in a year!!!
Airtel was the first one to introduce this. shady fucks

Just got off with a corporate level customer support at Jio. RIP Night Unlimited. It's gone forever.

When I chose to download at any night, I was able to get 13 to 19GB data in 3 hours.

Anyway, I got Prime on one SIM, was getting it on all 3 SIMs that I use. Gonna use just one SIM with plan 499 as a backup internet. Tossing the unused SIM in the garbage bin now (after breaking them!)

Jio was very exciting for me until now. Just gonna use it a couple of months and get rid of it. Night Unlimited was its biggest feature for me.

Time to remove those round jio stickers I applied everywhere in my house, even my TV remote lol.

Guys, don't be in a hurry to enroll. 30 days are remaining and other ISPs have to respond to Jio plans or lose subscribers. :emoji_eggplant:

Heavy users may still have a chance from Bsnl or Voda. :emoji_key:

They are continuously changing FAQ page.

Its like --- they havent done any research of possible questions.

Ambani is like... just declare the plan and we will make FAQ as people keep asking questions!!

Once I even got PAGE NOT FOUND error and then it appeared after 30-45 seconds. :D

Which means they deleted old page - and I hit the page - and gave me page not found

And then they uploaded new page - and I refreshed - and new page appeared!!

I too remember reading line as Unlimited Nightime from 2-5am on all plans in faq page. But now that line is missing. I was wondering if I was dreaming :D

Back