Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SVK is right. There was indeed a point in the T&C section mentioning the 2am-5am night unlimited usage this morning. But when I go to the JIO webstie now and check the point is missing. So they've updated now. Hence, we could affirm that the Night UL is gone at least for now.

I remember around 2001 or 2002.. when Reliance announced "Karlo Duniya Mutthi main"

And launched 21000Rs plan for 3 yrs UNLIMITED TALKS!!

It offered first 3 months FREE!!

Plan also gave away so called 10000Rs "KABHI MOBILE KABHI COMPUTER" phone!!

And within 6 months same mobile Reliance was selling for 500Rs ONLY!!

And then in the end - it turned out that there was limit of 700 minutes a month. (not UNLIMITED)

Many realized that 21000Rs was a RIP-OFF! And they paid huge amount in advance.

What more if you surrender the phone - they asked you to pay for all the calls made in those first 3 months!!

I have a feeling that History is going to repeat.

After 3-4 months -- prime membership will be FREE to all

Only thing is that in 2002-2003 there was not much competition.

Now due to competition Reliance will always be in check.

These time u dont lose thousands but just 99Rs

Buying Rs. 99 Prime membership button is enabled. But after successful payment, I got error that transaction failed. LOL

Money debited from by bank account.

For the whole day the jio website and myjio app did not went to payment page and now when it did, amount debited but txn failed.

Do I get refund or will they process prime subscription?

Monopoly is kinda serious these days,it wouldn't be that easy to manipulate people according to his will
^^
Raise a complaint,I've raised a complaint and they said it would get resolved in a day..

My local Jio store barely had 2 people when I went again. And they were applying for new SIMs. So I am guessing it would be easier to just go to an outlet to pay instead of trying their overloaded online system. Of course things might get smooth past midnight :D

I have decided to not get Prime for dad's phone. If I do retain his number in April, I would just put it on the 150 plan. That's enough money to pay Ambani for all the sins he has committed against the people of this country.

For the whole day the jio website and myjio app did not went to payment page and now when it did, amount debited but txn failed.

Do I get refund or will they process prime subscription?

I tried 2 times for 2 numbers failed both time and both time amount debited but failed. I hope it will refund within 7 days if payment not successful.

My another friend tried with Jio money but failed several times though his Jio money amount not deducted.

For 149 non prime users will be getting 1GB and prime members will be getting 2GB, I believe.

Back