Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think the postpaid plans are better because you'd pay the same price for a whole cycle of a month and not "28 days" saga. Gotta convert the prepaid one to postpaid.

@pkmishra but won't postpaid attract additional taxes nearly 15% more? (some folks seem to suggest this)

NO one will subscribe to prime . it;s stupid for 1 gb FPU data i need to pay 99 no way lol ....
did any one realize there will be no more unlimited data 2:00 am to 5:00 pm no more from 1st april.

we all need to start leaving jio net temporarily for 6 months then uncle ambani will launch free again lol

Not everyone wants only data, some want to make unlimited free calls too which is there. You could pay just Rs. 149 for it.

@vishalrao yes maybe cannot say. Let's see.

@pkmishra but won't postpaid attract additional taxes nearly 15% more? (some folks seem to suggest this)
If you opt for ebill n autopay then they r giving 15% discount also. which is same amount as service tax.
However you get full billing cycle instead of 28days.

Removal of 2-5am UL is a bummer but still I think I'd go ahead with the 499 plan which gives 2GB per day, unless they come up with something which gives more than 2GB per day ;)

499 and 999 plans cost almost same per month

With 499 plan, you MUST use 2 GB everyday. This would cause unnecessary stress to finish off the quota every day. But 999 plan one can use 60 GB as they like in a span of 2 months. Lower recharge frequency.

I believe if you are spending 500 per month, the 999 plan has more value and far lower stress. I am probably going to go with that.

Carrier aggregation is deployed only in Mumbai or what? Speeds are pathetic for me in Chennai.

Back