Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^ Yes it is. I guess I won't be signing up for prime as I don't really use mobile data much.
22LmfRO.png

Lol. Prime membership with low ARPU like 149 thingy is jokes right?

Actually 149 customers are probably attracted by voice facility and default 1GB is probably enough for them.

I went downstairs into Jio digital xpress. The dude who had nothing to do quickly recharged my number with Rs 99 and it now shows in myJio app.

Their online payment system is a joke.

The 2-5 am UL was there for sure in terms and conditions in the morning/yesterday. It is removed which probably means it is not valid anymore. So, their whole plans have changed too I suppose. In the December announcement, the 2-5 am UL was there too.

Overall I suppose it would force users to get an extra Jio connection for the extra night data. I was thinking of reducing a SIM and probably not taking the SIM for my newly purchased JioFI but it might be a good idea to keep the extra SIM in the case 2-5 am is not valid anymore. That would definitely reduce the flexibility of usage and so, keeping an extra Jio SIM on the Prime offer might be a good idea especially for BSNL broadband users like me. I used to keep Youtube or other data consuming work normally late night to save the data for daytime. But that would not be possible if night UL is removed. It would instead be good to take an extra SIM on Prime for safety.

Removal of 2-5am UL is a bummer but still I think I'd go ahead with the 499 plan which gives 2GB per day, unless they come up with something which gives more than 2GB per day ;)

I tried 2 times for 2 numbers failed both time and both time amount debited but failed. I hope it will refund within 7 days if payment not successful.

Tried again just now from myjio app and was successfully able to subscribe prime membership. However, I'm not sure whether they have fixed the server or not.

I have submitted txn details to jio support in facebook, hope I get the fund soon.

When I tried again for one of the number which was failed yesterday it displayed, this number already enrolled for prime. Again I tried with my number which is also failed yesterday but today it was successful and Rs99 debited. I have not submitted txn details but I also hope I get the fund soon. My friend is also successful to enrollment for prime but some of my friends decided they will wait 2-3 days for smooth transaction.

BTW,what happened to JioNet hotspot data ??,I'm guessing that has been discontinued as well ??

Back