Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NDTV says, only till June. ie, inclusive of June. From July onwards, we need to pay.

Jio says, 3 months free is " Shagun " for 1st recharge.

WTF is going on. :banghead:

I recharged 13 recharges of 499 till 30th of March, 2018 from tomorrow onwards. So, will all my recharges go in vain or will Jio Prime be extended after 31st of march, 2018. They should have informed a few weeks ago about this. So, will I have paid services from tomorrow while others get free till July 15/August 15? And what will happen to all the queued recharges in the case Jio deactives Prime on 1st of April, 2018. Jio is doing good but why are they changing plans so quickly all the time without proper intimation. It is ok but I have made like Rs.8000 of advance recharge on my Jio SIMs already and now I am confused that will I get a raw deal for the advance recharges. That is a ton of money to lose if they do not extend Prime next year or change plans and my queued recharges get devalued. They promoted the 10GB free recharge with 499 and so, I queued recharges for the whole year. I am fine with everything but hope they keep care of loyal customers. I have bought 2 Lyf phones and 3 Jio SIMs for me alone (+1 for Dad +1 for sister). And I am recharging Prime and premium plans on every number. So, hope the loyal Jio supporters do not get a raw deal compared to freeloaders.

@Zaman2011 No All existing Jio prime subscribers with recharge of 303 or more will automatically transferred to Jio Summer surprise offer. So you will automatically get 3 months free like all other (from 15 April). And firdt paid service will start from July. No idea about March 31 2018 deadline.

@hrishi.baba I made 13 recharges of 28x13=364 days in total on my main Jio SIM and queued them all up with Rs.499 recharges for the 10GB free data. So, if I get 3 months free + 15 days free = 90 + 15 =105 days free, then I would lose 105 days from my recharges that is queued up unless they continue Prime plans beyond March 31, 2018. Not sure why they invited customers to queue up their recharges if they were about to extend. They promoted the 10GB free data with every recharge and advised everyone to queue up recharges in advance. I am happy with Jio but just want to be sure that I do not get a raw deal being a paid customer compared to the freeloaders out there.

28 x 4 = 112 days. So, I would lose nearly 4 recharges which is 499 x 4 .. so, I would lose 2000 odd rupees. Hope they do something for the customers who have queued up recharges for the whole year after they advised to queue up recharges for the extra 10 GB data in each recharge.

update : check my plans in jio app, they have extended happy new year offer another day which is April 2nd 2017

just talked with jio cc. he confirmed the below details

1. even if you recharge with 148/- there is no problem, to avail summer special just recharge with 303 and you will get the same benfits as rest of us
2. summer special is nothing but happy new year offer for another 3 months
3. all the recharges you have done till now will started from july-2017

I can still access internet and make calls. How is that?

how to check balance? via USSD?

I hope its not going negative and when I rechrage .. that amount / MB gets deducted.

Back