Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same question here. I can also access Internet. Has the free offer been extended to 15 April? If yes, does it mean 1 GB per day till 15 April?

I have three Jio SIMs. Today (1st April), I did the Prime recharge of Rs. 99 with Jio Money for the first SIM. I'll get Rs. 50 cashback within two days. I'll also do the Rs. 303 recharge, so I'll get another cashback of Rs. 50; that's a total of Rs. 100 cashback. When I do the Rs. 99 Prime recharge of the second SIM, can I use the Rs. 100 cashback so I don't have to pay anything but just use the wallet money? Or does Jio Money give a coupon code, of which only one can be used for one transaction?

I've heard Paytm gives Rs. 30 cashback directly, and the money can be used for anything and not for Jio recharge only. Has anyone does this?

:)

You're able to make calls bcu HNY Offer has been extended till April 15th for ppl to complete the Jio Prime recharge.

When I see current plan -- it shows "expired"

And for internet it shows "0KB remaining out of 1GB"

which means plan has changed but I can still make calls and browse.

what the hell? so I need to wait 3 more months to get calls connected without getting "all lines are busy" message?

if 72mn people are active in jio, does this mean calls will not connect at evening 6~7 onwards? Or am I the only one with this problem?

what the hell? so I need to wait 3 more months to get calls connected without getting "all lines are busy" message?

if 72mn people are active in jio, does this mean calls will not connect at evening 6~7 onwards? Or am I the only one with this problem?
Here all calls are connecting accept BSNL in first tried.

Discontinuation of 2-5 am freeloading is the only sad news. Jio can come up with n-number of freebees and it won't be worth anything.

We were able to download yesterday night for one last time.

Currently MYJIO app shows Happy New Year plan as "expired". But next plan has not been applied yet.

We are stuck in a limbo.

@hrishi.baba I made 13 recharges of 28x13=364 days in total on my main Jio SIM and queued them all up with Rs.499 recharges for the 10GB free data. So, if I get 3 months free + 15 days free = 90 + 15 =105 days free, then I would lose 105 days from my recharges that is queued up unless they continue Prime plans beyond March 31, 2018. Not sure why they invited customers to queue up their recharges if they were about to extend. They promoted the 10GB free data with every recharge and advised everyone to queue up recharges in advance. I am happy with Jio but just want to be sure that I do not get a raw deal being a paid customer compared to the freeloaders out there.

28 x 4 = 112 days. So, I would lose nearly 4 recharges which is 499 x 4 .. so, I would lose 2000 odd rupees. Hope they do something for the customers who have queued up recharges for the whole year after they advised to queue up recharges for the extra 10 GB data in each recharge.
Please check if your profile page showing your upcoming plans are "Prime Recharge" or not. If details of benefit are written there you should get all the benefit one after another beyond March 31, 2018.

Back