Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PhonePe is still unable to recharge Jio...

Paytm working now. Even got Rs.30 discount. Anyway actual speed would be after 15th April now.
Coz all summer offer customers are some what paid.
I hope the promise doubling no of towers in next 3-6 months is achieved.

Please check if your profile page showing your upcoming plans are "Prime Recharge" or not. If details of benefit are written there you should get all the benefit one after another beyond March 31, 2018.

@Simpleguy Hope so. Yes, it is showing 13 recharges queued up and each shows 2 GB per day, 28 days validity, 10 GB extra booster in each queued plan, 100 SMS per day and unlimited calls. My plan on the MyJio app is also showing now as Jio Summer Suprise and I also received an email about the same. So, did Summer Surprise start from today?

In one of my Jio numbers (third SIM), I recharged with 149 plan last week just to keep as an additional backup and only for calls. The 3 months extra offer was not there last week and so, I went with the 149 plan so that Prime does not deactivate. Now, I would instead like to recharge with 499 as it is a good deal if I get 1+3=4 months for 499 which is effectively 499/4=125 per month with 2 GB per day instead of continuing with the 1 month plan for 149 on that number. Is there any way to cancel that old plan and convert the number to 499 or 303 summer surprise plan? I did not receive the summer surprise SMS on that number but got in my other 2 numbers. So, I suppose Summer Surprise is not valid on that number but on the 303 and higher recharges only.

You'll have to call customer care about cancelling the Rs. 149 plan. I don't think they'll allow it. I've read on the Jiocare site that if you have recharged with Rs. 149 and also done the Prime recharge, then you should recharge for Rs. 303 and higher, and then you'll get the Summer Surprise scheme wherein you'll get three months free, after which in the fourth month, the Rs. 303 recharge will become effective, and in the fifth month, the Rs. 149 recharge will become effective.

Summer Surprise can be activated on any number if you do the Prime recharge and a Rs. 303 or higher recharge. Then you'll get three months free, plus the Rs. 303 recharge or higher in the fourth month, and any other recharge that you have done previously in the next month.

I also have three SIMs, and I've started doing the Prime and 303 recharge on them using Jio Money, wherein I get Rs. 50 cashback with each recharge.

i guess iPhone users who bought new iPhones don't even need the Summer Special or Prime. :cool:

What is Jio-iPhone Offer?

On purchasing a new iPhone SE, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+, 7, 7+ from a Reliance Digital store or select Apple premium resellers and Apple authorized reseller stores between 7th October 2016 and 31st March 2017, you will get complimentary Jio services for 12 months. Under this offer you will be entitled to Unlimited domestic voice & SMS, 20 GB LTE data, 40 GB Wi-Fi Data, Unlimited night data every month. This Jio iPhone Offer plan will get activated from 01st April 2017 and will be valid till 31st March 2018.

Discontinuation of 2-5 am freeloading is the only sad news. Jio can come up with n-number of freebees and it won't be worth anything.

We were able to download yesterday night for one last time.

Well, that was coming sooner or later. They are no dumbos literally. They're proper businessmen who know very well how to make incredible profits.

You'll have to call customer care about cancelling the Rs. 149 plan. I don't think they'll allow it. I've read on the Jiocare site that if you have recharged with Rs. 149 and also done the Prime recharge, then you should recharge for Rs. 303 and higher, and then you'll get the Summer Surprise scheme wherein you'll get three months free, after which in the fourth month, the Rs. 303 recharge will become effective, and in the fifth month, the Rs. 149 recharge will become effective.

Summer Surprise can be activated on any number if you do the Prime recharge and a Rs. 303 or higher recharge. Then you'll get three months free, plus the Rs. 303 recharge or higher in the fourth month, and any other recharge that you have done previously in the next month.

I also have three SIMs, and I've started doing the Prime and 303 recharge on them using Jio Money, wherein I get Rs. 50 cashback with each recharge.

Sent them an email for clarification. Hope they reply back. Where did you read the above things? Any source for the same. There are no FAQs related to the Summer Surprise or 3 months offers as of now on the official Jio site. I would not mind recharging again this time with 303 or higher if I get the 3 months extra validity. One more short question if you know. The 3 months extra validity as mentioned would be of the Happy New Year offer/SSO or would that be of the plan I recharged. For example, if I recharge with say 499 do I get the extra 3 months with 2 GB per day as per the plan or with 1 GB per day as per the HNY offer. If I get 1 GB per day, I suppose recharging 303 would be wise for now on the third sim (Rs. 499 is already there on the other two SIMs) in addition to the previously recharge 149 offer. If it is 2GB per day for all four months, then 499 would make more sense.

Got a 90 day HNY Plan added to the upcoming plans yesterday. Wonder, if this is a glitch or the same SS plan. I had done three 149 recharges before 31st March and did a 303 recharge on 1st April. I now have total of 5 upcoming plans and i current HNY active plan.

Back