Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
looks like they are testing the waters with jio prime. a full month window to subscribe to jio prime will tell them how many freeloaders plan on sticking with jio. i think other telcos will wait and watch for it before changing any of their existing plans.

with prime offer, you also get one year of full jip apps like jio music and jio drive. its a pretty good deal if you use those regularly

How are they going to charge for Jio apps after 31st March? According to their website Jio apps subscription is included if you choose any of the offered prepaid/postpaid plan so no charges for it either way till March 2018?

Too much confusion someone please sort it out. From what I understood is for prime membership you have to pay rs 99 between march 1-31 2017. Then from April 1 2017 you can recharge with 303RS to continue using Happy New Year offer.

Jio is a Big Zero for me.... not network at home or office.... and their customer care is as good as MTNL.....

So time to say goodbye to Jio.....

I have Excitel at home..... so no need of crappy data from Jio....

While the good part is that we will be getting good and cheaper service from other operators....

Too much confusion someone please sort it out. From what I understood is for prime membership you have to pay rs 99 between march 1-31 2017. Then from April 1 2017 you can recharge with 303RS to continue using Happy New Year offer.
No you are wrong. 99/- is one time fees Then for every month you have to do 303/- for HNY offer till 31 march 2018(PS you can do normal 149 like recharge while retaining prime membership)

I think he means it's not that Prime membership has only one recharge option i.e. ₹303 plan which gives benefits of Happy New Year offer and you can do ₹149 or any other plan recharge instead of ₹303 and it will not affect the membership. Although this is not clear just yet.

yup. what would be the point of charging just 99 rupees ONE TIME if it can be used with the cheapest plan on offer. unless of course as someone already mentioned in the thread that 99 bucks is just to test the market to see how many people actually want to pay for the service in its current state. get an idea about the potential user base that would exist on april 1.

Im clearing some doubts here.

1Gb/day and unlimited calls offer is called Happy New year offer. It is not a plan listed on Jio website.

To keep continuing to use this offer after march, you should pay 99rs for prime membership. After paying prime membership, you have to pay 303rs per month to keep using HNY offer.

What does 99rs get you? The ability to use 303rs monthly plan for one year ie till march 2018(since this plan is introductory plan and not listed in tariff page on jio website)

With this 303rs plan, you get 1Gb/day + Unlimited calls + Jio apps subscription (jio music, jio TV etc)

Back