Reliance Jio Prime Membership (Free extension for one year)

Are you subscribing to JIO Prime Offer?

• Yes

Votes: 53 66.3%
  • No

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • Can't Say

Votes: 11 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yup. 99 plan seems like the airtel thing where you pay around 450 bucks one time for a year to get the ability to buy 1GB at 50 bucks or something.

both the offers are targeted at retaining customers because mnp allows them to move out after just three months.

BSNL costs 223rs right now for 1GB for 28 days without any talktime/free calls.

Jio offers 1Gb/day ie 28GB/28days PLUS unlimited calls for 303rs. This is an awesome fucking plan tbh.

Free apps like jiomusic is just cherry on cake.

1GB per day would not probably matter much to most people as people who actually can consume 1GB in a day would probably need a lot more on a daily basis.

Wow awesome news. I am waiting for freeloaders to leave the network. I have already ported my primary number to jio. There are still a lot of issues in data and calls at times , but I am sure everything will improve once freeloaders are out.

Jio gave me the best network experience from July to sept. But network started deteriorating after masses started enrolling. So I guess their network is very good , it's the freeloaders who are killing it.

Eagerly looking forward for March to end.

i do not think reliance is expecting a lot of people to shut down their numbers. especially considering how they boasted about 100 million connections today. what are they going to do 3/6 months from now? reveal a figure smaller than this? would not make for good optics. of course the new number would be of paying customers so i guess market would forgive.

If Jio is good , 30 GB for 303 is even good enough as addon to your fixed line connection. The catch I see here for me is that I either let go of Jio or I need to pay Rs.99 & wait & hope that network improves.

1GB per day would not probably matter much to most people as people who actually can consume 1GB in a day would probably need a lot more on a daily basis.
anecdotal evidence but earlier I never used to see videos on reddit when Im out on bsnl 3g since 1gb per month is very less for videos

But with jio, I can easily be without cintha

i was more talking about cases where you might need more than 1GB on certain days. what are you going to do? pay per kb? while watching videos, you cross 1GB data, what then? at least with a monthly limit, you know what you have and you can plan according to that. with 1GB per day you have to plan every day. have patches worth 1GB to download? i guess you cannot do anything else on the internet today?

Back