Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

Yes, that's what they are offering which gives you 100GB credited initially, so it's better for the users who won't be using JIO 4G daily but they want to use more than 1GB in a day.

I am on 149 plan, so got surprised to see that I am getting 1 GB per day. Did not knew Jio extended plan, again :D

Right now my jio app is showing this. Can anyone post SS of their MY JIO app?

88rbRjq.png

@Saurabh Srivastava you have been shifted to whatever is this new scheme.Can you check between 2-5 am today whether its still unlimited if its happy new year offer for 3 more months if not.Happy new year-unlimited for 3 months.I would but the jio website still shows happy new year offer so i think on still on that.

I got 1 90 days additional plan in queue in 1 out of 10 sims.
-- dead tinypic image removed --

@hrishi.baba Why so furious bro? There is no official statement from JIO regarding this on their website. Some websites are quoting that same HNY offer will be continued under summer offer and some are saying 2GB/Day will be given to 499users so I was asking from anyone not specifically from you. You could have ignored that rather than being rude.

@ACKR UL was available 2-5AM on 2nd April, I will check this on 3rd too. What is FUP restoration timing by the way?

@ACKR 2-5am Unlimited is valid right now t
@hrishi.baba Why so furious bro? There is no official statement from JIO regarding this on their website. Some websites are quoting that same HNY offer will be continued under summer offer and some are saying 2GB/Day will be given to 499users so I was asking from anyone not specifically from you. You could have ignored that rather than being rude.

@ACKR UL was available 2-5AM on 2nd April, I will check this on 3rd too. What is FUP restoration timing by the way?
Dude Their is an official statement from Jio. I got Jiocare reply from their official handler, also contacted cc he is saying the same.I also post this in some other tgread.
86lF3bO.png

Now Enjoy

FUP restoring time is different for different people. Some are getting it at 12:00 , some are at 1:00am and some are at 2:00 am, although i am getting it at 1:50 am.

Mine too showing Expired. I'm thinking that they took this new decision at last minute like in evening of 31st march. So they had't change the software according to that.

Last edited:

Back