Reliance Jio Summer Surprise Offer

just visited jio site.they have updated that in few days may be in 1 or 2 days they will withdraw SSO.so recharge immediately within 24 hours.

i have recharged today at 10 pm with 499 plan.but i have not got the msg like( from Jio for thanking me for being founding member).will i get summer surprise offer
yes, you will get offer. Sms will come after 1- 2 days (and then it will spam you every day).

I too recharged just now for the 303 plan. Hope it's not too late for the Summer Surprise offer. Fingers crossed.

So just to make this clear.

If I recharge with 402Rs (via Paytm)

I will get:
  1. Jio Prime membership for 1 year
  2. 3 months (or atleast 84 days) FREE calls and 1GB/day internet (starting from 15Apr to 10Jul?)
  3. From 10Jul first month of first recharge of 303Rs will start
  4. So effectively 112days FREE?
Which is approximately 100Rs per month (FREE calls and 1GB/day internet) + JIO prime effectively FREE?

If above it true than I would go for it.

For those who are not sure if they'll get summer surprise offer,you get a confirmation right after payment saying the offer will start from April 16th.You don't really have to wait for the SMS.

I wont get such message because I wud pay via Paytm. You probably got message becasue u recharged directly via JIO

Offer is valid for Paytm too right? For 402Rs recharge? (its mentioned so on Paytm page)

Last edited:
After paying with Paytm,weren't you redirected to Jio's site ? I was and i saw that the offer will start from April 16th.

Back