Reliance Wireline Broadband: Any one needs help in getting a connection?

• Thread starter Thread starter AURO
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 14,799
Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a wirelie connection AURO.it is available in my area too but nobody contacts after i place my query with the reliance customer care

Hi,Reliance broadband is available in my area. I had applied a month back when I filled all the forms, gave all the proof & payment. But now no one is responding. I have raised complaint many times but nothing is happening. Once I called up the agent who got the forms filled & collected payment. He started asking for extra money.If you have sources & is possible, please try to provide me reliance broadband connection.I am reachable at rohit0 at the rate g-mail

Hi Auro, One of my friends, had applied for reliance wireline broadband connection in Koramangala 6th block, Bangalore. The person who came for installation after 1 week said that there is no connectivity to my apartment and he needs long cable which he doesn't have and asked him to call the sales person. He tried to reach out to that person, but didn't get a proper response and so he had to cancel the cheque for the installation charges. He is thinking of going with Airtel now. He would like to give Reliance another chance provided he gets a professional communication and service this time. Will PM you my contact details. - Ashish

Hello Auro,Hope you can help solve this problem of mine.I had applied specifically for the "Night Booster Zoom 1" [1Mbps/2Mbps day/night] after confirming that it is possible in my area around mid December.And this is where the problem started.1. The name on the bill was misspelt [my name is V.S.Gopalan and not K.S.Gopalan]2. The internet plan i got was Combo 1Mpbs and not what i had ordered.I called them about this and said it was not possible in my area.When i requested to changet he plan they said it was not possible to do so. I argued then why was i assured that i would get the Night Booster Zoom 1 plan and the guy hung up on me.3. Connection came on 21st December and got disconnected on 25th December.4. I called them the next day and they lied to me that the entire reliance network in india was down and it would take 3 days to repair it. I called them everyday for 15 days till 7th January and still the broadband did not work. So i requested to terminate the connection. I got a call the next day asking to confirm the disconnection and i finalized the termination.5. I got an email that confirmed my disconnection and that the modem and the phone equipment will be retrieved with 7-10 days.6. I got the bill for the 1st and the 2nd month and still nobody claimed the modem or the phone.7. Finally after 45 days someone came and took the equipment and did not provide an acknowledgment slip for it.8. Meanwhile i am still getting calls telling me that my bill is overdue or else they will terminate the connection.9. I got the bill for the 3rd month now and again the entire drama about bill overdue.I mean i can understand delay, but this is utterly pathetic and stupid service that you people provide. They dont even know i terminated my connection on 7th January and i am still getting calls today [15th March] that they will disconnect my broadband plan. Seriously BSNL feels so good now.I can give you my phone number if you want to help me personally Auro. just PM me.

hello friends,i live in kolkata and i am currently using bsnl bb of 750 UL plan which is shit for online games.......hence after 3.2 years its time to say goodbye.... to bsnlso, i was thinking about reliance broadband combo plan of 699 or surf addiction 500.here are my queries which i need to resolve...1. how is the quality of line and reliability?2. latency in cs 1.6 in servers which bsnl gives 80-110 latency? (delhi or mumbai based servers)?3. server downtime and connection problems frequency?4. billing issues in ul plans (if any)5. at the time of termination of broadband proceedure and time taken for complete removal of wire,modem etc....?6. customer care helpful or not?7. has dynamic ip or not?8. and last but importantly real speed given in king pack 699 plan?anyone who uses reliance wired line can answer.... please don't write if u are wireless user since the experience is completely different.

HiI am from Coimbatore, I had applied for Rel Wired BB last month. Their executive came to my place for verification and to check if its possible to give connection to my place. After verifying their cables etc., he said connection will be provided in 4 days.He took an cheque for the sum of Rs.1600/0 from me. I waited a week, and after calling him continually he says sorry sir we cant give connection to you place. He has not yet returned my cheque.

well. do what i did. if the check is still not processed. just issue a stop payment on it. it might cost you around 100-150 bucks in bank charges, but it would be cheaper than dealing with reliance douches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back