Samsung Galaxy S III

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,179
  • Views Views 82,264
I am pretty sure flipkart uses dynamic pricing. The rate is automatically revised based on the number of people looking at/buying a particular product.

I am pretty sure flipkart uses dynamic pricing. The rate is automatically revised based on the number of people looking at/buying a particular product.

When I was looking for tickets for Singapore online via different booking sites it happened with me system thought a lot of people are trying to get tickets and prices shoot up....... Only to shoot down after 30 minutes :D:p

^ BTW this coupon almost offers a discount of 8-9% over price, how come Ebay subsidize in such huge number's..

I think eBay.in manages promotional discount with inputs from brand name manufacturers who may make a deal with ebay due to its size and to push volumes.They dont announce downward price revision to the brick& mortar retailers as they have to compensate for the existing inventory in the channel.Credit card /debit card gateways also pay to get the volume trade.Ebay sellers pay a hefty 4.5% +12% service tax+3% cess (5.06%)+Listing fee+Final value fee (min 1.5 to 2%)Ebay gets the cash in the same day from the buyer and pays the seller at best after 7 days. average 13 days. American Express Travellers chqs also depends on the float.Your cash is in their packet till you cash them.ebay.in is really offering Rs 1000-2000 less compared to the locasl shops to those who are brave enough to order in the high value ticket gizmos.

S3 users in india will get new firmware upgrade from today... Just updated it via OTA .. 45MB download.... now S3 is more responsive then ever. :)

Back