Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or iPad Mini ??

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 9,327
Yeah... Apps front Apple easily leads the pack.

Scarcity of Apps on Apple AppStore? They still have the largest number of apps if I'm not wrong.The only problem would be the paid vs free apps ratio.

They lead the pack both for Tabs & Phones. Apps has never been a major point to argue upon even by the most ferocious Apple-haters. At max, you could say that some apps are paid there as compared to be being free in Android.

The quality of apps are good too due to their rigorous approval process.

Scarcity of Apps on Apple AppStore? They still have the largest number of apps if I'm not wrong.

The only problem would be the paid vs free apps ratio.

Yeah, I too read somewhere on their website claiming highest number of apps. If worth, even paid app won't be an issue for me.

They lead the pack both for Tabs & Phones. Apps has never been a major point to argue upon even by the most ferocious Apple-haters. At max, you could say that some apps are paid there as compared to be being free in Android.

I always tease my colleague who have Apple 4S by showing his Free and Cheaper apps which are paid in Apple.

I feel that blackberry is the most drought app market having least apps and having a restriction of only 300 MB space for apps, nothing more could be enjoyed.

Back