Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 or iPad Mini ??

• Thread starter Thread starter IndianMascot
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 9,327
So far good. Battery Backup is something like Very Good which I had never experienced. Today I plugged it into Charging for 1st time after using it for 2 and half days for almost 9-10 hours of usage.Finding very tough to search good apps. It seems that Apple Store is less exposed and searching apps is quite tough as compared to Google Play Store. Also free apps are very very less when I compare it with Google Play Store.

i keep wifi on now. and keep on getting pings from twitter and google talk on a regular basis. but i am noticing that both Galaxy nexus and nexus 7 sometimes goes offline on wi-fi when they are in standby mode. (i was not indicating that nexus 7 has a better battery life. Apple usually does an incredible job with battery life on their ios devices. so i am pretty sure that ipad mini would beat any competing product in the same segment)

Finding very tough to search good apps. It seems that Apple Store is less exposed and searching apps is quite tough as compared to Google Play Store. Also free apps are very very less when I compare it with Google Play Store.

Go to iOS specific websites like iMore, Macrumors, 9to5mac and check the top free app lists they have prepared. Flipboard, Pulse News, Evernote are some that immediately come to mind.

but i am noticing that both Galaxy nexus and nexus 7 sometimes goes offline on wi-fi when they are in standby mode.

This feature saves a lot of battery for basic user, but a advance user who's on WIFI and need to get updated when a email or tweet is made, this becomes a headache as you loose the Instant notification.
I've however disabled this feature (using wifi modifying apps from store) on Funbook and Galaxy3 as I always have charging points around my work and on move too.

Ya I know that buddy, but I don't know why, but wifi does sleeps even with this setting checked " Keep WIFI On during sleep"so I had to use the APP to keep it always ON.This was experience on all 3 Android I have access, Samsung Tab2, Funbook, Galaxy 3.

Back