Samsung One UI News & Updates

Looks like AP is using Internet Explorer :P

This was covered by various other publications 3 months ago.

My kids loves to play with AI photo edit feature available in Samsung Photo Gallery on S23+. But some very weird behavior is seen while editing photos with AI.
1. While trying to remove person from background in our family photo, instead of removing that person, AI replaced that guy with some other old looking guy with same shirt. I checked in original photo if that old guy is seen anywhere, but he was not present in that photo or any other photo taken at that time and location.
2. I had taken selfie with my kids. While editing that photo with AI, my kid tried to erase me. But again instead erasing, AI replaced me with some random kid looking of 10-11 years old. Odd thing was that replaced kid was wearing same T-shirt as mine, but small size and kid was perfectly adjusted in that photo.
3. We had another photo taken in front of some building. My kid tried to erase that building. But instead or erasing that building, AI replaced top half of building with White dome like structure. That AI generated photo also looked perfect and never looked like something was removed/replaced.
Many other crazy stuff are seen while editing photos using AI :eek:🥶

Last edited by a moderator:
@SVK I'm S23+ user too. I haven't yet updated it to One UI 6.1 fearing such issues.
Well looks like Samsung AI dataset is causing some problem. It might be a bug that it is bringing someone else's pic here in yours while editing. Who know, your faces from those photos might have appeared to someone else while editing their photos.. that's scary 😐

Galaxy smartphones and tablets that have received One UI 6.1 update

Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra
Galaxy S22, S22+, S22 Ultra
Galaxy S21, S21+, S21 Ultra
Galaxy S23 FE
Galaxy Z Fold 5
Galaxy Z Fold 4
Galaxy Z Fold 3
Galaxy Z Flip 5
Galaxy Z Flip 4
Galaxy Z Flip 3
Galaxy Tab S9, Tab S9+, Tab S9 Ultra