SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
Guys i got my setopbox today after a long battle with my cable operator,it's a 50Rs package but i wanted to add 2 more channels to it,but the cable operator said tht i can add the channels only after 4 months is it true guys answer me plz :hysterical:

yes, in scv you can change package only after 4 months.

if its scrambled u have to call the scv.. i think they wud activate

normally if its scrambled then they wud have to activate

Hi, but it is working in my other settop box.

is it? is it anything to do with ur smart card or the set top box. basically this is a prob with scv(or cas).

is it? is it anything to do with ur smart card or the set top box.

basically this is a prob with scv(or cas).

I gave another try now i can see all the channels.Thanks for ur feedback.

Do you know any channels will be added in SCV in future.

I believe the users of SCV STB are getting both hindi and english feed in animal planet in one time. Did any one called SCV and asked them to sort out this problem.

i had that prob. but when i chose the left option in audio channels, i only got english... may be i dont know iam right or wrongas of now no new channels... they shud add i feel.. we need world movies, ndtv imagine.by the way why is scv hesitating in adding new channels i dont know.

Oh ok thank you very much for clarifying the doubt. Later when i go i wil do the same what you had mentioned. Thanks in advance:thumbsup:

i had that prob. but when i chose the left option in audio channels, i only got english... may be i dont know iam right or wrong

as of now no new channels... they shud add i feel.. we need world movies, ndtv imagine.

by the way why is scv hesitating in adding new channels i dont know.
rsudar
When i went i did the same thing what you had mentioned about the animal channel planet now i am getting english feed alone in right audio option mode :yahoo:and hindi feed in left audio option mode and both clubbed together in stereo mode:hysterical:.

rsudar thank you very much for your help and giving me the information to get the audio feed properly:thumbsup:

I was getting Signal scrambled in Animal Planet and after few days automatically I got the channels back, and same thing started in HBO channel from yesterday. why this is happening like this

For me i was getting blank screen for the channels 9x and TV5 Asia in SCV STB. Yesterday i went to audio video option and did something in video option and then the channels started to come.

Back