SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
its my pleasure mr.ajuravi... coz i was facing the same prob initially.then i checked up this audio thing... so finally due to some search it worked.do u have any idea why new channels not coming into scv stb(like ndtv imagine, world movies)because scv is doing that. may be updating something .

I dont have any idea on new channel i tried to contact the SCV office yesterday but the receptionist while transfered the call the concern person was not picking up the call. I justngot fed up and left it. I hope the channels such as worldmovies and other channel comes to SCV soon

yes they wont give u the right answer. waiting for world movies , if it doesnt come on scv, then i wud move to ts.

I am already using TS along with SCV STB with cable. I love TS a lot than the SCV :thumbsup:

so what package ur using in scv? so u might be using a new tv with 3 video channels in it.and what package ur using in tsdo u have any idea abt big tv

First of all i dont have any idea of big tv. Regarding SCV - I am subscribing to a pacakage called SCV pearl or coral where in i get 6 channels and apart from this i have subscribed to other 5 pay channels with SCV. In TS i am subscribing to family pack worth Rs. 250

good. i saw the website of big tv. dont know when its going to be launched.i heard its headed by reliance group.

Its their in the channel list but i dont know what it means:(. Do we need pay extra for HDTV 1 and 2 channels.:confused:

Hey guys,i jus bought the scv set top box from my cable operator.My case is very different -v hav got ordinary cable connection only,the quality of channels was very bad,v camplained every now & then to our operator.-He suggested putting of booster n our home & inspite putting them the signal quality was not good-Finally he brought a set top box & put n our home,v r only watchin FTA channels,v hav not put any package.-He suggested on puttin us atleast 30 rs package-V didnt pay any money for tat settop box,am plannin to put SCV bronze package.-How much time it wud take 4 getting those package activated & how much i hav to pay 4 tis??totally

Back