SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
Today morning i checked it bothe bbc and australia netwrok are working in my CAS STB (SCV):thumbsup:

few new channels have been addedworld movies, voyages , win tv are now available on the list,but I'm getting 'currently scrambled' sign, so its probably for platinum + users only.

The following channels have been added on July 12th on the SCV STB in digital mode: 1 - Win TV2 - World Movies:yahoo:3 - Voyages:yahoo:4 - BBC Ceebies5 - BBC Entertainment6 - Jeevan TV7 - TV 9 Please note Ceebies is a cartoon channel which will be telecasted from 6.00 AM to 6 PM and BBC Entertainment will be telecasted from 6.00 PM to 6.00 AM.................Both these channels are at the same frequency meaning the same channel............ Voyages and World Movies are excellent channel.........:thumbsup: Mr. fibreoptic i am currently subscribing to SCV Ruby + Zee Sports. I am getting all the channels which were by SCV on Saturday. I think you will also be able to see those channel..........by the way which package are you subscribing it to.........:confused:

yes iam getting those channels as iam using platinum plus.its nice to see world movies. its an good channel especially when u get more foreign movies.

What are the other foriegn channels available in India apart from CCTV, NHK, DW, TV5 Asia............. I was very happy on saturday as i saw 2 good channels were added which are World Movies and Voyages.......... and those who are interested in English Channels too SCV have added BBC Entertainment.......... Over all SCV have added 7 channels on Saturday and its good to see it.........and i hope very soon SCV also add on Raj Music channel to in the SCV STB connection:)

actually i think fox tv is going to come soon to india in hbo itself u got so many channels like hbo comedy etc...list is bigthey have yet to add ndtv imagine, bindass movies

You are correct that Fox is going to come to india but we need to wait till that period. Regarding HBO channels such as comdey, action...........those channels dont have permission to be downlinked in india.......:wall:. I wonder why SCV is not adding up NDTV Imagine and also Bindass Movies and UTV Movies.........:confused:

Mr. fibreoptic i am currently subscribing to SCV Ruby + Zee Sports. I am getting all the channels which were by SCV on Saturday. I think you will also be able to see those channel..........by the way which package are you subscribing it to.........:confused:

I think I have SCV platinum, i pay rs 180/month, either way all those channels are taken off the list now, :( I am not getting any of them. lets hope when they bring it back I'll be able to see it too.

I think you should able to see those new channels since you are not getting any channels of your pay channels i request you to put up your concern to SCV or you local cable operator to the earliest

i am getting all the pay channels, but the new channels are all gone, they r not even on the channel list. are you still getting all those the new channels?

Back