SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
It all depends on your cable how quicly he gets to SCV people to activate your package with SCV people:)

hi,i asked my cable tv operator in adambakkam(chennai) for a new SCV Set top box under the "free set top box" offer.he said that they are not giving this directly.he also said that if i pay Rs.1000, he wud get it from other cable operators with a different address & name & it wud be rent free for the first 4 months & limited to only 10 pay channels during this period of 4 months. after this 4 months i can switch to any package of my choice. Is this the case with many of u people? where can i get a set top box directly(i.e., without cable operator)?

What your cable operator is saying is totally contradiction to others. Mnay of them got the STB by paying a minimal amount for smart card deposit and they ask for months rent in advance for the package you are choosing.

If you thru your cable operator you can buy the STB at free of cost or else you could directly buy it from the SCV office but i think for that you need to pay for the cost of STB,

Hi All, From yesterday evening i am not getting clear picture and sound in my SCV STB. Is this STB problem or connection Prooblem? Is this same with you guys? Plase help....:(

whats ur stb make?. first check ur cable connection also with local cable wala...then check for stb

for the past 4 or 5 days, im not getting bbc world or abc . I'm getting "service currently scrambled" msg, from what i know they are FTA channels.

^^ :Di see that bbc isn't your favourite channel, anyway it is working now,but is wasn't when i checked last night.

Back