SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
I think I have SCV platinum, i pay rs 180/month, either way all those channels are taken off the list now, :( I am not getting any of them. lets hope when they bring it back I'll be able to see it too.
When i replied to this post yesterday i was sitting at office and i thought that those channels did not come you alone. When i reached home to my surprise as you mentioned the channels were taken off from the list :wall:. Now i am also not getting those channels:(..........I dont know whats the reason behind this as SCV added and removed thse channels quickly:rofl:. Anyway did you get in touch about this issue with your cable operator or SCV.............:confused:

All the happiness of the channels added were gone and i think it was for limited offer:mad:

well, iam using platinum plus and i was also shocked to see that they have removed those channels. what for they are giving and taking it off.is it for only 2 days... they do whatever they want.... if they behave like this , they wud lose customers.i called them up but no one is picking up the phone. waiting for those channels to come soon. these people are making fun of customers

Just now called and spoke to the enquiry team of SCV.......The person told me that they did add those 6 - 7 channels as a test mode to check out whether frequency level of the STB is ok if they add those channels. They are also in dilemma whether to start those channel as pay tv or give it free to the customers who are having STB's. I told them that Hathway is giving the same channels at free of cost. He told me they will add those channels may be by next or may be next month:wall:.....

thanx for the info. well, if they dont want to add these channels ask them to remove the useless channels now they are giving... surely they are going to lose customers if this continue.. even if they are testing, they shud have allowed the channels to continue..

SCV has got their own way of running cable industry and i dont think they give importance to customers at all:rofl:

ur 100 percent right. when they give those channels(like world movies) in sun dth to promote their product . dont know what prevented them frm giving in cas system..big tv and bharti airtel dth are in the offing. so scv please wake up if u can. or else u wud be down the road

I personally feel because of the arasu cable SCV will surely be affected on this and i hope they incur huge loss in cable industry.............I dont want SCV in cable operation at all:rofl:

Just now called and spoke to the enquiry team of SCV.......The person told me that they did add those 6 - 7 channels as a test mode to check out whether frequency level of the STB is ok if they add those channels. They are also in dilemma whether to start those channel as pay tv or give it free to the customers who are having STB's. I told them that Hathway is giving the same channels at free of cost. He told me they will add those channels may be by next or may be next month:wall:.....

Well lets wait for one more month then, what else can we do,:)
If Tata Sky had more tamil channels i would choose that, but thats not the case, so lets just wait and watch.

When compared to Cable DTH cost is bit high........but the quality is better in that and more importantly with DTH is that if you have electricity in your house you can watch TV non-stop where as in cable there might be downtime when the cable line is cut in one area, there might be some people who might switch off the booster in their house so on........... I think and i hope SCV might add these channels to the earliest ..........

guys i got scv stb 3 months back,they hve got the charges fr first 4 mnths,buut when i asked fr channels to be added they said extra channels can be added only after the end of 4 months

is it true? any one tell me plz!!!
:cry: :wall: :redface: :(

Back