SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
well, if they dont add now, customers wud have the final say...they can make fun of customers now , but for how long?sooner or later they are going to regret abt the service they are giving to customers now.am waiting for that day when new entrants comeyes its true. they wud change the package after 3 months.bizzarre reasons they wud givei too following the wait and watch policy.. really waiting for bigtv to launch in chennai(with mpeg4 quality).am gonna dump scv soon as iam getting irritated with their service

guys i got scv stb 3 months back,they hve got the charges fr first 4 mnths,buut when i asked fr channels to be added they said extra channels can be added only after the end of 4 months

is it true? any one tell me plz!!!
:cry: :wall: :redface: :(

I have bought the SCV STB 6 months back........... i have changed to new package after 4 months and to change the package the Local Cable operator does only by 6th or 7th of every month. According to my cable operator he told me at any point of time we can add new channels but to select a new pack we can do it only after 4 moths.....

hi guys, Have any of you ever tried to record tv shows from scv stb yesterday I tried to record tv programs using tv tuner card, but i can't record any audio :wall: , though if i tried to record directly without stb i don't have any problem. any help would be appreciated.

hi! guys!.seems the channels are back in scv stb. ndtv imagine, ndtv good times , are the ones added.voyages and world movies are back. bbc ceebies only missingdid anyone check

rsudar ji,You have not mentioned since when these channels have been added. Is it today?Because, till morn 9 am I left for office, these were not in the SCV STB.I can check your statement tonight.ThanksJay

i am not getting anything, the only good thing is that the travel channel is back. but no new channels :(

hi! i dont remember the date actually. i was actually browsing the channels when i saw this channels in ALL SECTION. dont know whether they are testing it.i actually removed the smart catrd cleaned it and inserted again 2 days back.. dont know those channels are in testing mode?check " ALL" SECTIONS IN UR STB MENU

I have not checked either on the new channels.........Let me go to the house in evening i will remove the smart card from STB and i will insert it let me see if i am getting any new channels in the test mode.........

i am not getting anything, the only good thing is that the travel channel is back. but no new channels :(
Can you tell me which channel number does this travel channel is coming.....:confused:

Can you tell me which channel number does this travel channel is coming.....:confused:

I was referring to discovery travel and living, the number is 703 under the 'sports and Lifestyle' section

Edited later:
It's actually 702

Back